Rocktron Bradshaw Switching systems

kgp1

Just a questions to see if I should sell it or throw it away. lol I have an old Rocktron Bradshaw switching system and wasn't sure if it was worth anything.

Defiantly not worth the hassle to sell. Just send it it to me and I will properly dispose of it for you. :thumbsup:

No charge either, we look out for each other here on R-T. :rock:

kgp1":1aoq6fuv said:
Any ideas of value?

Seriously post pics but if it is what you say it is could be 700-1400.

The last loaded Bradshaw system sold for just under 1200 on Reverb and it included everything.

I have a few Bradshaw foot switches. I never use them. One is newer with a digital display...never been used. lol

I will get pics. Remember this is a Rocktron Bradshaw system like the one in the pics in the link posted above.

I've used the RSB18 for years and years, it still is one of the most versatile and full-featured off-the-shelf switching system ever made. It should definitely sell for 750 or so.

I think I have added some pics

Attachments

• brad1.jpg
    brad1.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 652
  • brad3.jpg
    brad3.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 773
You don´t see the 12 that often since most guys seem to have opted for the big 18 system back in the day, but it should definitely be worth over 500. Dave Mustaine used the 12 with the CAE preamp and the VHT 2150, so maybe some Megadeth fan might want to do a replica rack.

Back