Anyone here owns a Two Notes Torpedo Studio?

I’m looking for an attenuator so I can crank a little bit my amps without geting the police called, but want to use my cab or maybe even hook up my studio monitors to get sound. If I can use cab and mike sims, even better. What don’t want is to rely on headphones.

Econ":3t4hp5ra said:
I’m looking for an attenuator so I can crank a little bit my amps without geting the police called, but want to use my cab or maybe even hook up my studio monitors to get sound. If I can use cab and mike sims, even better. What don’t want is to rely on headphones.

Well if you don’t mind recording or being connected to your audio interface and pc/Mac ... you could get the Reload and access the functionality of the Studio via the World of Sound 3 plugin which imbeds in your DAW (Logic X, Pro Tools, Reaper). Check out a video of WoS3 on YouTube to get a better feel of the options available.

The Studio does not have a built in attenuator. It digitizes your amp signal and runs it thru a digital model of various cabinet and mic simulations. It then gives you the option to run a line out to either headphones, monitors, or to your interface connected to your pc/Mac to record. You therefore do not need to have your amp connected to a cab (load) with the Studio.

You can do the same with the Reload, interface, DAW, and pc/Mac... but all the cab/speaker sims and mics sims reside in the WoS plug in on your pc/Mac. Plus you can use the Reload as an attenuator as well. HTH.

Back