Great amp for sale....cheap

Fire hazard or not, 750 is a good price for a hand wired(maybe horribly lol) modded Marshall clone. Talk about losing value though...I don't think any other amp out there loses value as much as these Bladez do....
I wonder why?? Lol

I bought it. Couldn’t resist at that price. Time to change the batteries in the smoke detector.

Webb":2fnlmhem said:
I bought it. Couldn’t resist at that price. Time to change the batteries in the smoke detector.

Good idea and good luck!! :rock:
Glad I'm not the only one buying shunned upon amps..just bought a Krank Nineteen80 lol!

Webb":34xlszk4 said:
:LOL: :LOL: please give us a full review when you get it (and tell us how many alarms the fire got to before it was put out !) :D J/K

Dont hate too much, ive been wanting to play one just to see how it sounds. If it was cheap enough, itd be worth it to get and take to a tech to have some things resoldered.

No need, all the solder joints that might be cold or loose will self solder upon ignition ! Just put it out before it takes the house with it.

paulyc":2b1vh677 said:
No need, all the solder joints that might be cold or loose will self solder upon ignition ! Just put it out before it takes the house with it.
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
In all seriousness, the early ones are the fire hazards....the later versions he hired someone to wire them. I saw a pic of a later version and it was much better. Of course, those later versions were 2500 on up....hopefully the seller didn't pay that much for it....
:doh: :doh:

I’ve owned 3 bladez Amps....

Oh wait. Will leave it to the peanut gallery.

Attachments

• 62AACB97-2EE4-4320-9AD0-EF86496C0051.jpeg
    62AACB97-2EE4-4320-9AD0-EF86496C0051.jpeg
    622.6 KB · Views: 428
Back