Cannibal Corpse guitarist goes Hammer Smashed face in Tampa!

I tried K2 a few years ago and I can honestly say it was not exactly my idea of a good time. It was the most intense 45 minutes I’ve had and I pretty much thought I was gonna die my heart was going like 200bpm and the walls looked like they were melting like candles.

Don’t do it guys lol. Stick with the safe stuff, like the cheebs.

JimAnsell":1ntb4187 said:
napalmdeath":1ntb4187 said:
JimAnsell":1ntb4187 said:
pcp trip? flacka? seriously, the hell got into this guy?!
K2, Spice, or Bath salts!

has to be something along those lines. look at his mouth all cocked over weird like that.
It'll come out in the next few weeks. my money is on flakka. That trash is big down there. :confused:

Flakka for sure!! that's the drug where people chase cars, and try to eat each other!

Damn, that’s a screwed up story, even worse when people start hating on their music for no apparent reason. Why pile on...not even relevant.

Anyway, I hope it is the drugs and he can get cleaned up, but that’s some serious trouble.

Life? For what? A bad decision made while in a panicked drug fueled state? No wonder the US has an overpopulated prison epidemic.

D-Rock":126pk6ax said:
Life? For what? A bad decision made while in a panicked drug fueled state? No wonder the US has an overpopulated prison epidemic.
That's pretty much how it's designed. I have no proof but many people say investors are guaranteed prisons to be a certain % occupied.

Fitrocker33":1juzheu0 said:
I tried K2 a few years ago and I can honestly say it was not exactly my idea of a good time. It was the most intense 45 minutes I’ve had and I pretty much thought I was gonna die my heart was going like 200bpm and the walls looked like they were melting like candles.

Don’t do it guys lol. Stick with the safe stuff, like the cheebs.

teens were buying up that k2 garbage before michigan legalized medical weed, because they thought it was going to give them a weed buzz. nothing like weed eh? :LOL: :LOL:
the law put the kabash on k2 and spice 10 years ago or so, and it vanished. i haven't seen it in years.
But i'm in detroit, drug city ;) You can get good anything, pretty easily because so many people in the city hustle something on the side. No one messes with trash like research chemicals, flakka, spice, or even pcp here.
but we do have plenty of CRACK!!!! :aww:

Like someone else said, they're in the death metal hall of fame for sure. Solidified legends.
That dude has been with them for a long time, many of us have seen him with CC, and probably had a beer with him behind the venue or something. Like who the fuck would have expected this out of him!?!

This is sad and so weird. WTH? People want to hate on CC here but like previously stated they have their place in death metal history. I just don't get what would drive him to do this stuff. Must be a fucked up life he has. Sad deal for the band and it's fans.

D-Rock":3381ey88 said:
Aggravated assault with a weapon on Police officers. Kidnapping during the course of a felony. Arson. and a multitude of other charges. He may not get life but he's going away for a long time.

glip22":w1o7737g said:
D-Rock":w1o7737g said:
Aggravated assault with a weapon on Police officers. Kidnapping during the course of a felony. Arson. and a multitude of other charges. He may not get life but he's going away for a long time.

Yep, I'd say them's some pretty serious charges. I doubt a judge will give him a free pass because he comes out as being "high" on something. Above poster apparently doesn't realize it doesn't quite work that way.

The sad part is, (and this goes for most of the population), people often end up dead or in prison because of substance abuse or mental illness. I know I've had my share of it. I feel blessed I got clean before something really bad happened, (aside from the things that did, that made me wake up).

I have no doubts drugs or mental illness, (my money's on drugs), played a role here. One can only hope he cleans himself up, and gets through it a better man. He's still a person many look up to, and played in a band with a following. Hell, I liked the guy when he was in Nevermore. Politics Of Ecstasy was a killer album!

maddnotez":unbfgy4h said:
Fitrocker33":unbfgy4h said:
Yeaaa we sure have some real odd, and often incredibly freaking stupid people here in the sunshine state.

Oh yea and cannibal corpse was never very good in my opinion anyway. It sucked more when randy Blythe was locked up overseas.

Crazy talk. They are one of the pioneers who.paved the way for death metal.

That's like saying black sabbath was never good.

They were already legendary before he joined

D-Rock":11v0jdlj said:
Does he have any priors? Were any of the acts premeditated? Was anyone injured?

Allow me to tell you this is Florida. I made some bad choices in my 20’s and did a few years in prison down here for less severe acts than he committed. They are big on making examples of people down here. It could have only been worse if he did it in Polk county. Tampa guys here will understand that joke lol.

Trust me, he’s done. I will consertatively estimate 15-20 years depending on any priors and the exact circumstances of his case. Let’s see how it unfolds.

So the strategy of making examples of people is by design to prevent further acts. Which it apparently does not.

I'm fully aware of how the prison system works down there because it's been dissected by us up here, so that we don't make the same mistakes.

Just pointing out the unfortunate fact that like everything in the US, the prison and justice system is a business... where the patrons are the poor, the disenfranchised, the addicted and the mentally ill.

D-Rock":2i5o74kr said:
So the strategy of making examples of people is by design to prevent further acts. Which it apparently does not.

I'm fully aware of how the prison system works down there because it's been dissected by us up here, so that we don't make the same mistakes.

Just pointing out the unfortunate fact that like everything in the US, the prison and justice system is a business... where the patrons are the poor, the disenfranchised, the addicted and the mentally ill.

You are absolutely correct sir. My time incarcerated showed plenty of examples of how companies make lots of money off the inmate population. It’s really disgusting and it needs reform but we don’t see many people in a rush to do anything to help the matter. I rehabilitated myself because it was my choice to change. The prison system did zilch to provide any real assistance to me in that journey.

D-Rock":3qj7lyuy said:

he is lucky to be alive. had he been black they would have shot him instantly.

This shit is crazy. We just saw them here in Orlando last Wednesday night, and he seemed fine. Then a few days later, this insanity lol.

Im still buying tickets for their tour with Slayer, LoG, and AA. CC will have no trouble finding someone to replace Pat. Sucks, but what can you do.

I am shocked and saddened. By all accounts of several musicians who have toured with him and known him, this behaviour is 100% out of character. No one here has a clue, only speculation. Why don’t we, as fellow members of the rapidly dwindling guitar playing community, support a fellow musician by not starting rumours until AFTER the facts are in ?

thegame":2wdjkkpf said:
I am shocked and saddened. By all accounts of several musicians who have toured with him and known him, this behaviour is 100% out of character. No one here has a clue, only speculation. Why don’t we, as fellow members of the rapidly dwindling guitar playing community, support a fellow musician by not starting rumours until AFTER the facts are in ?

The facts are in. Watch the news. The only rumours/speculation is whether or not he was on drugs.

Not sure what planet you're from.. Rapidly dwindling guitar playing community"? REALLY?

thegame":m15xwd77 said:

The Facts are he entered someone's home and was talking about the "Rapture" & That someone "was after him" he tried to hide in a closet & then at some point after being asked to leave, he assaulted the home owner. These are the facts according to the home owner & a witness.

Now was this hallucinations due to Mental Illness? or was this due to Drugs? or was this Drugs causing momentary mental illness/hallucinations....I Guess we now sit and wait for a toxicology report.

thegame":15ssisxx said:

same. just got to hang out with them here in SC a few weeks ago, and he and robb has always been cool and nice dudes, and over the years, never heard about him getting fucked up. I hope for his sake, and cannibal, that hes (only)had an issue with mental health that can be worked on and he gets help, and gets better. it doesn't look good.

Back