Cannibal Corpse guitarist goes Hammer Smashed face in Tampa!

Damn, he's done.

Not sure about FL laws, especially for police. Pretty sure stand your ground and they could have definitely shot and killed him without question if he really charged them with a knife.

maddnotez":rm41ye8c said:
Damn, he's done.

Not sure about FL laws, especially for police. Pretty sure stand your ground and they could have definitely shot and killed him without question if he really charged them with a knife.

It's 30 years for aggravated assault on cop in Florida. Yeah, it's a wonder he's not laying in a morgue!

Yeaaa we sure have some real odd, and often incredibly freaking stupid people here in the sunshine state.

Oh yea and cannibal corpse was never very good in my opinion anyway. It sucked more when randy Blythe was locked up overseas.

Got to wonder what the hell got into him. Pat is a monster guitar player, his songs in CC were the usually the best on the albums since he joined- really crazy riffs. Also one of the few musicians in extreme metal fortunate enough to make a living from it. He's lucky to be alive after that stunt.

Fitrocker33":ptlpwvoo said:
Yeaaa we sure have some real odd, and often incredibly freaking stupid people here in the sunshine state.

Oh yea and cannibal corpse was never very good in my opinion anyway. It sucked more when randy Blythe was locked up overseas.

Crazy talk. They are one of the pioneers who.paved the way for death metal.

That's like saying black sabbath was never good.

Yea I still stand by my previous opinion. The reason not being general skill but maybe because that style of death metal is simply not to my liking. Until trump says otherwise, this is still America and we can still give opinions hahah

Fitrocker33":2rd7a1iz said:
Yea I still stand by my previous opinion. The reason not being general skill but maybe because that style of death metal is simply not to my liking. Until trump says otherwise, this is still America and we can still give opinions hahah

Never been a fan, either. And I've been here since Tampa was the death metal capital. Only liked Obituary, Malevolent Creation, Morbid Angel, and Sepultura back then. Still love old-school! Napalmdeath is still a favorite!

napalmdeath":1ws9uulh said:
Fitrocker33":1ws9uulh said:

Never been a fan, either. And I've been here since Tampa was the death metal capital. Only liked Obituary, Malevolent Creation, Morbid Angel, and Sepultura back then. Still love old-school! Napalmdeath is still a favorite!
Solstice and Raped Ape >

napalmdeath":1kuk7han said:
JimAnsell":1kuk7han said:
pcp trip? flacka? seriously, the hell got into this guy?!
K2, Spice, or Bath salts!

has to be something along those lines. look at his mouth all cocked over weird like that.
It'll come out in the next few weeks. my money is on flakka. That trash is big down there. :confused:

JimAnsell":q6gcbghb said:
napalmdeath":q6gcbghb said:
JimAnsell":q6gcbghb said:

has to be something along those lines. look at his mouth all cocked over weird like that.
It'll come out in the next few weeks. my money is on flakka. That trash is big down there. :confused:

It is Florida. Meth is pretty popular here! :yes:

Ugghhh, I just bought tickets to Slayer, Lamb of God, Amon Amarth and Cannibal Corpse. The other three will still rip but was really looking forward to seeing Cannibal Corpse :(

JimAnsell":a4y9cic8 said:
napalmdeath":a4y9cic8 said:
JimAnsell":a4y9cic8 said:

Wow, I've never even heard of flakka but now did a bunch of research on it and it sounds exactly like what happened.. Holy crap. .

Eric

Back