Gratuitous Gear Family Photos

Bad.Seed

It just so happened I had ALL of my amps together at the same time this week. It literally never happens, so I figured I'd take a picture to commemorate. Shortly after taking the photo, I purchased a Mesa Stiletto Trident from GC and a Peavey VTM 60 from eBay. So the family has grown even larger in the past 3 days :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :doh:

Post up yours, always fun to see what people have stashed away.

Attachments

• 47686909_10118239730366024_5566157012934328320_o.jpg
    47686909_10118239730366024_5566157012934328320_o.jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 949
I don't know if y'all have heard Bad.Seed's band but I Follow them on Instagram & his clips are awesome. The Riffs are just great & in standard tuning too.

Detroit1973":pn7sfqpv said:
I don't know if y'all have heard Bad.Seed's band but I Follow them on Instagram & his clips are awesome. The Riffs are just great & in standard tuning too.

Oh snacks! Thanks, my man! I truly appreciate that.

Bad.Seed":36srdnh2 said:
Detroit1973":36srdnh2 said:

Oh snacks! Thanks, my man! I truly appreciate that.

You're Welcome. My Name is Dan & i'm the one always asking which pickups are you using. I always ask cause i'm looking to switch 2 of my guitars to passives.

Evil Z06":tsms88pg said:
You win :rock: ....One question is there much of a difference between the LTD....E-II and ESP?

In my 100% honest opinion, a really good LTD is just as good as any ESP. I've owned far more than I can count of both. The ESP's have been far more consistent in overall quality, mostly in the fretwork area, but the few LTD's I have now are nothing short of stellar.

That said, I've sold probably 20 EC1000's in my day, and only 2 of them were one's that I felt that could come close to hanging with my nicer guitars. Most had some sub par fretwork (IMO) and honestly, they didn't sound all that inspiring, even after numerous pickup swaps.

The BK600 I have now, and the not pictured NW44 are both stellar guitars that I have no intentions of moving along and would play out with any day of the week.

Here’s most of my, now self perceived, humble amp collective.
I was about set to read some self help books on how to tame my excessive hoarding nature.
Being content with what I have and all that ..
Bad Seed , You made me feel a lot better ! Thanks

rickenbacker198":5bt93jc0 said:
Man those cabs are literally crushing .. :LOL: :LOL:

Nice collection !!
Do you have a tube factory out back?

I've gotten more spare tubes from all the amps I've flipped in the last 3 years than most people would ever buy. Haha!

Just as I was contemplating if I had a tad too much gear right now, seeing these pics provides me with an emphatic NO lol.

Detroit1973":11la0iu3 said:

What band?

UltraGary":56c8qpyb said:
Detroit1973":56c8qpyb said:

What band?

Bushidocode.bandcamp.com

Looks like you got several tones covered there :LOL: :LOL: Like someone else stated here already, just when I think I'm over extending myself when I get 3-4 amps sitting around, I just need threads like these to convince myself, and my wife, that I really don't have too much.

Back