Check out my borther's band - The Eastern Condition

PhloridaMan

Had to post this up cause I am having a bit of a proud brother moment hah! My little brother and I have been playing music together since we can even remember. A number of years ago, he decided to move up to Patchogue, NY out on Long Island from where we were at the time in FL. It's taken him some time to get the right group of people together but they finally released their first official recordings as a band yesterday. I honestly have not heard any of this until about a week ago as he and I have not really gotten to see each other much over the past number of years just due to busy lives. He and I are currently working on something of our own thanks to the interwebz and technology so hearing this makes me even more excited to get it finished.

I am curious what ya'll think. I personally think it's incredible, but I am obviously quite biased. He is the drummer and vocalist. (none of the drums are programmed)

https://theeasternconditionlihc.bandcam ... Ppo7HCgUkk

You can check them out on FB also at www.facebook.com/theeasterncondition

:rock: :rock: :rock:

I'm old and started playing in the mid-80s.....but that badass!!! Not my style of vocals, but I can appreciate it and know that for that style he is killing it!! Drumming is phenomenal too man. I love that Orphan song and the last one the best. The sound quality is great too. Good stuff! Oh that "To No End" song is badass too.

I am a big Sevendust fan and for some reason the guitar tones and choice of chords reminds me of their stuff a bit.

Reminds me of the Florida death metal bands I would see or hear about in the mid to late 2000's. They sound good but that style of Cookie Monster vocals is kind of dying off but they sound like a tight well rehearsed band. Honestly I wish I still had a drummer to play with. :cry:

Back