2555x Jubilee trade for a Soldano HR50+ thoughts?

Trade is straight up. I could use some insight on the Soldano as I’ve only experienced an SLO.
Your thoughts are appreciated.

edit: I've deleted my post, as I mis-read the title and thought it said HR25, not HR50+.
Never played a 50+
:doh: :doh: :doh:

Had an HR 100, I'd keep the Jubilee but that's one of my faves. The HR will not give you the SLO tone, it will be similar but less articulate/Hi Fi. I'd compare the difference like a Mesa Mark III vs a Mark IIC+. The III is cool but it's no C+.
But if you don't dig the Jube go for it. Value is about equal.

If you need a good loop, keep the Jube. The HR50's loop sucks. I couldn't sell mine fast enough.

I wouldn't do it, no way.

I think you should keep the Jubilee....I love mine. Those knobs can be thrown all sorts of ways to make noise or magic if you devote the time.....

Thanks for the input guys, much appreciated.
I Kept the Jubilee and traded a PRS for a 2017 Splawn Quick Rod. Should be here at the end of the week.

billboogie":189n7pjh said:
Thanks for the input guys, much appreciated.
I Kept the Jubilee and traded a PRS for a 2017 Splawn Quick Rod. Should be here at the end of the week.

cool, I think you made the right choice.

I originally thought I might replace my venerable Marshall 2553 with a Soldano HR25, but I am keeping both. I detail the differences here for those interested. https://www.thegearpage.net/board/index ... 5.1832387/

Keep the Jubilee. I have a 2555x, had a Hot Rod 50 non plus. Jubilee sounds phenomenal and has a better loop.

Back