Anybody here from Kamloops BC?

SQUAREHEAD

Before you say yes, read this… ;) I found an amplifier that’s in Kamloops BC, that is the west coast of Canada and I live on the East Coast and he does not want to ship…
Just wondering if there would be someone who could pick the amp up and ship it to me, yes, not a fun task, I expect we will have no people from Kamloops BC here :D :D
Hope you guys are having a great weekend!
Keith

Going there in January, i am from Ottawa. We are driving over there. Two guys with a truck and two sleds on the sled deck. We are gone at least 3 weeks. If by then nothing happens for you, let me know. I could bring it back.

First stop is Golden, Revelstoke and onwards towards Whistler. Mountains here we come, sledding over there is just amazing, best times of my life over there.

Sorry bout the rambling......... I just can't stop thinking this trip!!!!

7 Stringer":2jepwv58 said:
Going there in January, i am from Ottawa. We are driving over there. Two guys with a truck and two sleds on the sled deck. We are gone at least 3 weeks. If by then nothing happens for you, let me know. I could bring it back.

First stop is Golden, Revelstoke and onwards towards Whistler. Mountains here we come, sledding over there is just amazing, best times of my life over there.

Sorry bout the rambling......... I just can't stop thinking this trip!!!!

Wow! It sounds like an amazing trip youre about to experience… But it looks like you are not going to be within three hours of Kamloops and I could not possibly ever ask you to go out of your way…
Thank you for your kind heart though brother!
I do appreciate your thoughtfulness !!!
Keith

No sweat man. But i will be in Revelstoke, if ever he wants to come that way, 2 hr drive, i could go meet him somewhere.

If ever, you let me know.

What amp is it by the way? Just being curious here....lol

Back