This female metal singer has amazing range and voice...

EXPcustom

Look I'm the first person to make fun of Cookie Monster vocals and crab core or Emo Core but this singer is something else. I literally just heard them for the first time tonight while searching through metal videos on Youtube.

Say what you want about Cookie Monster vocals but this is pretty cool. :rock:

Not just her but the band is great! I'm not usually into this genre but she is awesome!

I've been listening this band for a while. I also usually don''t care for vocals like this but
Tatiana is amazing! The control she has of her voice, crazy. and it doesn't
hurt that she's super cute! :D This band has some serious talent!

Here's another band worth checking out. Super tight with some great vocals!

It's been a year I'm following them. The band is indeed amazing ! Not just the singer but the drummer, bassist and rythm guitarist are really inspired....

Check this out, that's some serious stuff ! :rock:

That singer from Jinger is unique for sure, there's elements of her vocals I could dig, but that whole Numetal/Djent vibe in terms of the music itself isn't something I'm that into. Seem like great musicians for sure regardless of my taste.

Big fan of Angela Gossow era Arch Enemy :rock:

jammin1":1nxh9che said:
Here's another band worth checking out. Super tight with some great vocals!

Nice! Thanks for helping with the discovery. There are parts that almost suggest DragonForce meets Avenged7Fold.
And that singer is something else.

Loved this comment btw:
Nicolás Viglietti
5 days ago

I just can't shake the sensation that they get together for Dungeon and Dragons every weekend

:LOL: :LOL:

MetalHeadMike":17qqrihw said:
That singer from Jinger is unique for sure, there's elements of her vocals I could dig, but that whole Numetal/Djent vibe in terms of the music itself isn't something I'm that into. Seem like great musicians for sure regardless of my taste.

Big fan of Angela Gossow era Arch Enemy :rock:
Agreed on all accounts. Not my kinda music either, but it sounds well-performed.

And I much prefer Angela over Alissa.

Awesome stuff! Thanks for sharing! I just heard about these guys a few weeks ago. That song is fantastic. WIll have to dig into their stuff a bit more.

YES! Angela > Alissa

MetalHeadMike":3j2gy302 said:

Same. Been aware of these guys for over a year now, but every time it starts off thinking it would be something i like, it turns immediately into something i don't like.

Talent for sure.

Great singer for sure.

Just not my style of metal.

SQUAREHEAD":uo4utvm2 said:
Yikes… I must be getting old…
You guys sure she’s a woman?
She’s got some deep set of pipes. :confused:
When I first heard of them I let me wife hear them and she didn't believe that she was a women :LOL: :LOL:

Back