This female metal singer has amazing range and voice...

fearhk213":fvvyw9y0 said:
SQUAREHEAD":fvvyw9y0 said:
Yikes… I must be getting old…
You guys sure she’s a woman?
She’s got some deep set of pipes. :confused:
When I first heard of them I let me wife hear them and she didn't believe that she was a women :LOL: :LOL:

Hehehe, that’s too funny brother, I still don’t believe she’s a woman, she’s either a man or demon possessed, maybe both…
If I played this for my better half, she would sign me in to the hospital psych ward immediately. ;)
Very talented band though, I think one of the reasons why I don’t listen to a lot of this type of music is the amazing right hand technique of the guitar players, which I don’t have, so instead of feeling jealous, I just don’t listen to it… Jon Shaefer of Iced Earth has incredible right hand speed that just makes me sick… that’s about the heaviest music I can listen to…

But that Britney Slayes, she can actually sing! My God, what a powerful voice!

can't stand the screamo crap. Both women have talent. Unleash the archers actually play leads ...Cool. I thought that was lost on screamo. Of corse I wouldn't know cause I don't listen to it

splatter":2cpkmayn said:
can't stand the screamo crap. Both women have talent. Unleash the archers actually play leads ...Cool. I thought that was lost on screamo. Of corse I wouldn't know cause I don't listen to it
How on God's green earth/Satan's barren wasteland* would you consider UTA 'screamo'? :confused:

Poison the Well vs. DragonForce is quite a stretch to say the least.

*=take your religious pick. :D

Back