Found some more clips of my CCV clone with Anderson Tele

Man nevermind how sweet the amp is, your vibrato and chops are absolutely killer. Total ownage. I think you'd sound just as good through an SD-1 into a practice amp.

Kapo_Polenton":6f7z0910 said:
Man nevermind how sweet the amp is, your vibrato and chops are absolutely killer. Total ownage. I think you'd sound just as good through an SD-1 into a practice amp.
Full disclosure, Brian Harris, owner of Charley's Guitar in Dallas on guitar. :rock:

Nothing wrong with alot of Schenker and Blackmore riffs :thumbsup: I especially liked the Tele spank at the end of the clip. I imagine that guitar is Humbucker/ single coil setup, yes?

harddriver":1fmzckcf said:
Nothing wrong with alot of Schenker and Blackmore riffs :thumbsup: I especially liked the Tele spank at the end of the clip. I imagine that guitar is Humbucker/ single coil setup, yes?
M series, single coil voiced minibuckers

Rdodson":26jest0g said:
Brian is such a good player and great dude.

Yes, the amp sounds killer.
Thanks Ron. I bet you could get some equally good tones out of it yourself. I've done some more tweaking on my single channel version of this that I've been looking for some feedback on.

Let's find a time in the new year to film a demo!

scottosan":3seng0kr said:
Rdodson":3seng0kr said:

Thanks Ron. I bet you could get some equally good tones out of it yourself. I've done some more tweaking on my single channel version of this that I've been looking for some feedback on.

Rdodson":11qa41xl said:
Let's find a time in the new year to film a demo!

scottosan":11qa41xl said:
Rdodson":11qa41xl said:

sure thing :thumbsup: My playing playing in simply insufficient :doh:

Back