Andy Timmons kills this.

Andy is just a great guy too..We had him come and some Mesa/Ibanez clinics at the store I managed in Northern California.
Down to earth everyday normal kinda dude! :rock:

Mailman1971":1m0o4g1o said:
God damn!!
I was engrossed with the whole vid!! :rock:
Not sure how to explain it for me?
But that was beautiful. :yes:
Seen hundreds of vids. And never called one beautiful. :LOL: :LOL:
But fuck that clip was great.
And fuck Reza. :D

Not true...you called our goat video beautiful several times.

Andy just crushes. His whole sound and style is just so fully realized and recognizable. Amazing tone.

Andy is one of my absolute favorites and this was just awesome. He has been putting together a lot of great classic covers at this stage of his career. Here are a couple of other great ones:

Andy always kills it. Not the easiest thing in the world to play that many notes and have it remain tasteful. Also one of the nicest guys you could ever meet. Every now and then I'll go to one of my local music stores (The Guitar Sanctuary) and he'll be in there. I think he even gives lessons there every once in a great while if he has the time.

JT087":3cfrl8bo said:
Andy always kills it. Not the easiest thing in the world to play that many notes and have it remain tasteful. Also one of the nicest guys you could ever meet. Every now and then I'll go to one of my local music stores (The Guitar Sanctuary) and he'll be in there. I think he even gives lessons there every once in a great while if he has the time.
This^^^^°

Good to see other DFW members

Back