NCD! Finally got a matching cab for the BE-100!

JerEvil

It was a bit of a cluster but got a killer deal on this floor model BE412.

They had it listed at $899 for ages on clearance at my local GC. Calls on Black Friday to see if it was still there. Put $100 on it to hold it.

Go in a week later and some rando sales dude was like “Oh, I just sold that.” I go through the explanation on my end, he looks up in the system and apparently SOMEONE canceled my hold and sold to another person.

He says “we’ll get you another from another store”. I’m like fine, whatever. 2 weeks go by and I get no call about the new cab. I call yesterday and my original sales guy was like “oh yeah, the cab is here you can come grab it”. It’s the same original cab and they sent the other guy one from another store but never bothered to call and tell me I could have just took this one!

FFS!

PHwAXupl.jpg

Hanging out with a buddy...

wLuEHlRl.jpg

At least it is super clean (now, was dusty as hell) and no signs of abuse. They were blowing out there floor models. Got it $765 out the door.

Congrats on the Friedman cab! I'm waiting to find one under $700 used, may be a while. How do you like it in comparison to others you have had?

Also, when you're ready to move that Splawn 212 cab, lemme know. I've got the matching 412.

Bad.Seed":2jrlgrf4 said:
Congrats on the Friedman cab! I'm waiting to find one under $700 used, may be a while. How do you like it in comparison to others you have had?

Also, when you're ready to move that Splawn 212 cab, lemme know. I've got the matching 412.
Splawn cab is for sale actually. Has Creamback 65's in it.

This Friedman was a new floor model. For the price I could NOT say no. So far it sounds killer. Nice that I am sure 100 wankers have played through it at GC so speakers may be partially broken in! LOL! I was never a huge fan of V30's but every time I went to GC here in Vegas I'd play through this cab and it always sounded killer.

Got it home and it sounds great with the Henning and BE but I need to really get it turned up a bit.

Congrats Jer, i love mine also big time. I have mine paired with an ISP sub and watch out, it flat out ROAAARS. Very deep and punchy cab. Perfect match for the BE.

My ReVv Generator through this rig is just massively insane also.

LP Freak":1otcjvvj said:
Great price :rock:
Yeah man, better than used and TECHNICALLY still new... ish! LOL!

7 Stringer":1otcjvvj said:
Congrats Jer, i love mine also big time. I have mine paired with an ISP sub and watch out, it flat out ROAAARS. Very deep and punchy cab. Perfect match for the BE.

My ReVv Generator through this rig is just massively insane also.
Thanks man! I need to check out the ISP's. Definitely a punchy cab for sure. I need to gig this thing! LOL!

Back