All the extra knobs, it’s not the Atma…

Attachments

• B4D7FD4F-DC4D-4180-9D1E-0F15BE608A76.jpeg
    B4D7FD4F-DC4D-4180-9D1E-0F15BE608A76.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 2,008
SQUAREHEAD":129y814g said:
This looks like a mini ecstasy?

Meh, kinda lame if that's the new mini XTC. It just looks like an updated Atma...which is cool, but don't call it an XTC looking like that.

acidvoodoo":yx3k718t said:
SQUAREHEAD":yx3k718t said:
This looks like a mini ecstasy?

Meh, kinda lame if that's the new mini XTC. It just looks like an updated Atma...which is cool, but don't call it an XTC looking like that.

If it’s like the Atma you can probably get custom shells
I’ll bet he will have one at Namm

An amp with a built in reactive load and can load IR's? Now that's awesome, I'd be all over that.
That's a nice answer to modelers too.

stratjacket":38a7vuzz said:
An amp with a built in reactive load and can load IR's? Now that's awesome, I'd be all over that.
That's a nice answer to modelers too.

Agreed I think we might see a few compact amps w IR capability
It’s a good plan and mix of tech

i am guessing the Voice switchbon the back loads different IR’s. mic positionand axis alters the presence. wonder what are loaded, since no 3rd party IR’s can be loaded?

also wondering if you need a speaker load plugged into it while using?

crwnedblasphemy":2i0iu5pc said:
i am guessing the Voice switchbon the back loads different IR’s. mic positionand axis alters the presence. wonder what are loaded, since no 3rd party IR’s can be loaded?

also wondering if you need a speaker load plugged into it while using?

My guess is that it’s Bogner speaker sim tech
Voice likely Greens or V30 or open/closed

The other 2 controls will basically dial in the mic placement on the grill
And the on/off axis

Yup, that’s the pics that were removed from the Bogner FB page. I believe these were taken in a Swedish music store. Not that it matters but it states Hand Built in Macedonia below the Fx loop.

I kinda like the metal housing over the other headshells, probably saves a lot of weight too.

nevusofota":3rhw6crk said:
Yup, that’s the pics that were removed from the Bogner FB page. I believe these were taken in a Swedish music store. Not that it matters but it states Hand Built in Macedonia below the Fx loop.

I kinda like the metal housing over the other headshells, probably saves a lot of weight too.

I don’t think it will be cheap
I am guessing 2500 zone

It’s intresting though
Everyone else offshores to South Korea China Indonesia
And he goes to Macedonia
Maybe it is much cheaper to produce there .

I would like to strymon put out a multi fx unit. They're doing a great job but an all in one is a must at some point.

gtr31":3clhm1kb said:
nevusofota":3clhm1kb said:

I don’t think it will be cheap
I am guessing 2500 zone

It’s intresting though
Everyone else offshores to South Korea China Indonesia
And he goes to Macedonia
Maybe it is much cheaper to produce there .

It should be cheaper, costs for labor and rent in Macedonia has to be lower compared to, say, northern Europe or the US. I doubt he´ll be making enough of them to warrant contracting a really big manufacturing plant either.

Macedonia is also outside of the European Union, which means that amp probably will be more expensive in (most of) Europe than in the USA despite being made on this side of the pond.

nevusofota":62404sb9 said:
acidvoodoo":62404sb9 said:
nevusofota":62404sb9 said:
I'm dying to hear and play the new mini Bogner XTC!
Say what?!??! A mini XTC, is this true? Maybe there is hope for a mini uberschall some day:yes:
Yup. A guy on the Bogner Facebook page that's from Sweden went to his local store that just got one in last week. He played it and posted pics. They were quickly taken down though. Its going to be a 25 watter with EL34's and I believe you'll be able to load IR's. He stated that it's about 30% larger than the ATMA. Looks like it'll be made in Europe, not Cali.

Made in Europe?!!

Oh boy, that probably meana that is actually going to be cheaper here in Europe.

SQUAREHEAD":vvujhpg6 said:
25W with 2 EL34’s?
That sounds weird…
I mean, I certainly hope it has 34’s but I doubt it…

Marshall's been doing it...Mini Jub, DSL20 & Origin20 EL34s

Interested the the Mini Ecstasy for sure...would be a cool little amp. The direct out seems to offer some cool features as well.

Back