NEW SUHR PT15!!!

Loved it all the way to the last 2 seconds when it flashed “available Summer 2019”...damn.
That’s so awesome, I was wondering who would be the first to offer built in Reactive Load. Leave it to Pete, should be very successful. I do wish the amp was higher wattage, but sounded great.

I’m thinking a little bit more than that. He said more than Badger but substantially less than the PT100. From that, I extrapolate low $2Ks, but I guess they’ll announce it later on.

Very Very cool....impressed. And that says something to me these days. I've never went the full digital route, and this seems to be a lot of answers for players. Hope all the channels sound killer...not just usable!

Nice piece of technology... melds the best of tube amp feel with the flexibility of IR/load box/low volume. Could be a game changer to a dinosaur like me.
Very cool - I hope it does well.

evhfan":6qb1iuoh said:
Can this be played thru headphones and no cab? because of the IRs?

Absolutely... because of the Reactive Load and IR's. You will get complete amp/cabinet rig tones in your headphones. Plus, you can plug in backing tracks/music into the aux and play along through headphones. Really is a bedroom to studio to stage amp. Pretty stoked.

Jon BCN":1n8av200 said:
JimmyBlind":1n8av200 said:
What sort of price range we talking?

I think I heard 1700/1900, but I could be wrong.

That's pretty steep, but that being said their products have been pretty much all stellar from my experience. This amp is all hand wired presumably?

suhrimmetal":av02ibi2 said:
evhfan":av02ibi2 said:
Can this be played thru headphones and no cab? because of the IRs?

Absolutely... because of the Reactive Load and IR's. You will get complete amp/cabinet rig tones in your headphones. Plus, you can plug in backing tracks/music into the aux and play along through headphones. Really is a bedroom to studio to stage amp. Pretty stoked.

OMG...getting!

Wizard of Ozz":356rc4ai said:
6V6 power tubes... no thanks.

:aww: :no:

as John Suhr said it really depends on how the circuit is designed , and what voltages , transformer, You may be surprised

gtr31":2i35445h said:
Wizard of Ozz":2i35445h said:

as John Suhr said it really depends on how the circuit is designed , and what voltages , transformer, You may be surprised

No I won’t. I don’t like 6V6 tubes regardless of the circuit. And at only 15W... forget it. If it was 50W with EL34s... or even 6L6GCSs... maybe.

Wizard of Ozz":2l36s0bg said:
gtr31":2l36s0bg said:
Wizard of Ozz":2l36s0bg said:

No I won’t. I don’t like 6V6 tubes regardless of the circuit. And at only 15W... forget it. If it was 50W with EL34s... or even 6L6GCSs... maybe.
I wish it were EL34s. Marshall did it with the mini Jubes. But, the cheapo Crate Stealth 50 with 4 6V6s sounds better to me than the 100w EL34 version..yeah it's a Crate but if you put a cover over it and a 2204 you'd be surprised how close you can get...

UberschallEL34":375c0qw9 said:
$2699 street for the head

yeah ,I don't care if it E34 , 6l6 or 6v6 but that 2700 USD price tag , to rich for buy blood for a 15 watt

Back