Post Your Luxxtone Guitars

Metlupass2

Ready....GO!

I'm putting this here because the Luxxtone section is a ghost town.

118.jpg

I got to play some Luxxtone’s at NAMM and they were BAD ASS! Also, Jerry is a sweetheart of a guy. What a down to earth cat.

JerEvil":23fpv3hc said:
I got to play some Luxxtone’s at NAMM and they were BAD ASS! Also, Jerry is a sweetheart of a guy. What a down to earth cat.

Please tell me you interviewed him.....

I can only imagine how amazing these are to play because they are stunning to look at!

Metlupass2":2okldxpe said:
JerEvil":2okldxpe said:

Please tell me you interviewed him.....
I didn't but we DID chat a good bit and we may be working together in the near future. Fingers crossed.

PBGas":2okldxpe said:
I can only imagine how amazing these are to play because they are stunning to look at!
Man I played 3 of them and each was killer.

Too bad this isn't getting enough pics posted in your thread. The level of obvious quality would make me post if I had one.

Picked this one up from Rebel a couple years ago. Plays just as awesome as she looks.

Attachments

• s-l1600 (7).jpg
    s-l1600 (7).jpg
    296.6 KB · Views: 1,616
Luxxtone is making some of the best guitars out there!!!, can't believe I still only have one... When I get my journeyman card I'm going to have to treat myself to another one
21770411041_6b6ec0cffd_b.jpg

Umyeahyeahyeah":3msj6t0u said:
Luxxtone is making some of the best guitars out there!!!, can't believe I still only have one... When I get my journeyman card I'm going to have to treat myself to another one
21770411041_6b6ec0cffd_b.jpg
Killer!!!

mooncobra":37x33u80 said:
JerEvil":37x33u80 said:
I played this guy
wlKKPpcl.jpg

This guy
JcKLzwdl.jpg

and one other not pictured. Here are some more from the booth

ZgiMymOl.jpg

JeF1F5cl.jpg

BZwz9S1l.jpg

GiFZGpFl.jpg

that blue h/s/s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Right? I’m gonna pull a “Swingers” and give him 3 days before I call him...

Recently picked up El Machete #188 in Tigers Eye and it's a killer guitar, I absolutely love it! I used to own a El Machete in blackened copper finish and it was also a great axe. But I think the mahogany body of the #188 makes it a bigger/better sounding guitar.

Attachments

• IMG_4127.jpg
    IMG_4127.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 1,529
  • IMG_4129.jpg
    IMG_4129.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 1,483
  • IMG_4128.jpg
    IMG_4128.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 1,494
  • 234a-1.jpg
    234a-1.jpg
    273.6 KB · Views: 1,488
Just picked up #241! Music Zoo had it marked down so I couldn't pass it up. :rock: Great specs and a pretty cool looking finish.

Mahogany/SwampAsh/Mahogany triad body. Sounds great!

Also really liking the feel of the neck. Plays like butter w/ the jumbo 6100 frets. Thinking of getting a tremstopper and d-tuna for it as well.

gCVkhxY.jpg

Back