Official Dallas/North Texas Ampfest Thread 3/23/19 1-6PM

scottosan

Okay gents!! Thanks to Junk Yard Dog (mark) for getting an awesome space set up for us. I will be at Universal Rehearsal on Walnut Hill in Dallas. It's a 700 sqft space, so plenty of room to open up the amps and not be too crowded. Please confirm your attendance

1. Myself: CCV Clone, Single Channel CCV Clone, BE100 Clone with some considerable mods, 4x12 with V30 bottom H30 tops

2. Junkyarddog: BE100, BE50, BFG modded Eggie Seminar, and I have the Friedman 4x12, 2x12, and Bogner 2x12.

3. LPMojoGL: Naylor Duel 100, RevF Dual Rec and 3 Monkeys Grease Monkey if this happens around DFW. I have a Bogner OS2x12 loaded with V30/H75 mix and the 3 Monkeys open back cab with V30/G12h30 mix if we need cabs.

4. Shredsmcgee: PRS MT15

5. Rottingcorpes (Tentatively) kSR Gemini, Peters FSM, a DAR Forza, and an Ultralead

6. CrazyNutz : Some Clones/DIY Amps

7. Twisted: Framus Cobra

8. Juggernaut - TBD

9. LunatiBSW.

BE100, BE50, BFG modded Eggie Seminar, and I have the Friedman 4x12, 2x12, and Bogner 2x12.

I saw someone else had the Bogner, so I can just bring the Friedman 2x12.

I’ll ca those places in Dallas. They’re easy to get to.

I guess a 20x20 room or similar will work. I would say afternoon would be ideal for me, but let’s see what others say.

I may have a lead on a local boutique moms and pops store we could use, but spending on people we will size accordingly

Dfwxjer1":33s262od said:
Is this just two people at the moment?
It'll be more there are some stragglers becuase of 2threads. I separated it out because a lot of people on the last thread kept recommending Austin but nobody wanted to coordinate it.

As a trucker, I can't be sure of anything until that morning. But I can plan ahead a little and have gear staged in North Dallas ahead of time. I have a KSR Gemini, Peters FSM, a DAR Forza, and an Ultralead in that area now. I can also kick in a hundy toward the room ahead of time,which will make me more apt to go the extra mile to make the jam. I should also note that I am not real safe for public consumption,but will try my best to dial it back a little.

If we can get at least 10 attendees. I will throw in some door prizes. I'm talking some cool sh&t

Been a bit busy last two weeks with work, but I will call 3 the places I mentioned located in Dallas. I'm going to look for a large enough room, but I'm thinking at least 20x20.

I'm thinking afternoon, maybe like 1-5pm? 4 hours enough? I'm open. Let me know thoughts...

Scottosan, thanks for taking lead on RT coordination, brother.

Bump. Will publish the location tomorrow. But will likely do 1-5 based on the limited feedback I got. IF this time doesn't work, please let me know ASAP

Scheduling is still a little tricky, but this looks pretty good for me so far. Should I bring any cash for the rental space?

I can bring a A moded Framus cobra. I can also bring a Fortin based off the Hulk mod with a twist Mike did for me a couple years back.

Back