Impulse buy today - ESP Skolnick

napalmdeath

Couldn't pass up the deal I got on this. It'll satisfy my LP thirst, as well as having a Floyd. Thought it was a win-win! I've had gas for one of these for 2 years! I've had the Silverburst and Lemonburst, and they were both top-notch. Duncan JB/'59 with coil tap, fat neck, and real Floyd, (Korean), made at World Music. So glad they didn't move this to Indonesia, I wouldn't have bought it!

oc8zcgxhzyjy9eifzzw3.jpg

dwwsnpbjcpb5vha6zesi.jpg

vbpamhg5jvdke8oxwely.jpg

Looks nice. I dig the blue. I did the same thing Sunday. I grabbed an Epiphone Koa Les Paul. Been wanting a single cut for a minute. Its due to be delivered at my work tomorrow. Gotta figure out how to sneak it past my wife.

ClintN667":2p5xvguh said:
Looks nice. I dig the blue. I did the same thing Sunday. I grabbed an Epiphone Koa Les Paul. Been wanting a single cut for a minute. Its due to be delivered at my work tomorrow. Gotta figure out how to sneak it past my wife.

Congrats! Just tell her you're working on it for a friend.

Yeah I had my new Solar for 2 months and she didnt notice until she saw a pic I had of it on my fb page. I got to sneak my KSR Orthos in the next week or so too.

Holy crap dude that guitar is beautiful! Man that blue is mesmerizing!!! Man, I might have to get one of those down the road. LP type guitar with a Floyd for the win. :)

romanianreaper":16bf4jpu said:
Holy crap dude that guitar is beautiful! Man that blue is mesmerizing!!! Man, I might have to get one of those down the road. LP type guitar with a Floyd for the win. :)

Yeah, it's a classy looking guitar. Those are the actual pics of it, not generic!

splatter":3mdso7ot said:
sweet ! whats the neck joint like? Is it easy access to upper frets?

Yes, very smooth. It's a beefy neck, very much modeled after the '50's rounded Les Paul. Of course, it's still fast. Afterall, Skolnick is a shredder!

Here's the other 2 I've owned.. Yes, I keep pics of everything.. Sold these on Reverb.
pdcrnqmhqalpiw3cezjz.jpg

vkxryjeaee96tgv2pyxd.jpg

Back