GC saves the day. UPS still sucks balls.

marshallmel

Long story short.....Guitar Center in Little Falls, NJ went above and beyond to make things right with the lost Satchel. They've refunded my money and are selling me a brand new Satchel signature model for the same price as the used one, that is now officially lost.

That is a great end to a nightmare scenario that happens way to often. If there is a place to do it, I would write a review on the GC website as a thank you to those guys. I always love when someone helps people out with stuff like that.

romanianreaper":29nf4e2e said:
That is a great end to a nightmare scenario that happens way to often. If there is a place to do it, I would write a review on the GC website as a thank you to those guys. I always love when someone helps people out with stuff like that.

I think something is going on because the manager I dealt with was telling me that since this past November UPS screw ups have been quite numerous at this location. Tightest ship in the shipping business my ass. :LOL: :LOL:

marshallmel":3fy3peqc said:
Long story short.....Guitar Center in Little Falls, NJ went above and beyond to make things right with the lost Satchel. They've refunded my money and are selling me a brand new Satchel signature model for the same price as the used one, that is now officially lost.

Protip: Keep an eye out for a Satchel for sale locally on craigslist.

Well that was pretty nice of them! Can't complain there. Post it up when you get it!

marshallmel":30f5s2yf said:
psychodave":30f5s2yf said:
Hopefully the old guitar shows up and you get to keep it.

They already said that if it was going to show up it would have been here by now.

That's what they claim, but I know someone that bought a PRS that was lost in transit. He was refunded, didn't think anything of it, and nearly 6 months later it showed up on his doorstep out of the blue.

Back