Bogner XTC 25!

mooncobra":nyfppxua said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUBZE6A0W5A

First time I have heard one.

There is one for sale in the classifieds here, amazing!

Are these built overseas?

I would hope not, at $1850!

Sounds good, but seems like the Friedman Mini JJ sounds much better, and also has a far better loop.

Really great sounding mini-amp! I am looking at getting either this one or the mini-JJ. Tough decisions!

Played my buddy's Ecstasy 25 this weekend (albeit through a 1x12 cab) - it was decent but not worth the $1950 price tag. Lot's of usable tones in there but not a one of them was a "wow that sounds really good" moment.

UberschallEL34":3ofo5prx said:
Played my buddy's Ecstasy 25 this weekend (albeit through a 1x12 cab) - it was decent but not worth the $1950 price tag. Lot's of usable tones in there but not a one of them was a "wow that sounds really good" moment.

Classic avatar :LOL: :LOL: I agree wholeheartedly !

misterspockyall":1mpjjcky said:
chadprsman":1mpjjcky said:
I'm going to try one, if it ships in the next month or 2. Some old time TGP gain lovers have endorsed it. The video from HAAR guitars is pretty good:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaroxYyUWRI

It does sound great here and I love that dude’s playing. Great style.

Johan’s vids are excellent.

Problem is, he makes everything sound as good as a 68 plexi lol. Even a shitty solid state combo with a 10 inch speaker sounds great in his room and with his mics. He just has a great feel for room and close mic'ing and a nice classic touch to the way he plays.

Wow! Very nice clip and great playing! I love the new small package! Would be curious to try it on the Atma aluminum cab..!

I got one. It's very small, and actually not too loud, you can turn in up halfway and not blow out your ears. Funny how the PRS MT15 is rated at 15 watts and is WAY loud on 3 (not o'clock). Anyway lots of good tones, only played for about an hour, still going through different options (vintage, dynamic etc.).

2nd time playing it today, I'm hearing some similarities with the signature Friedman sound (I've had a few). I guess they're both mostly based on modded Marshalls... Honeymoon for sure, but I like the tones available, still fiddling with vintage (plexi), and dynamic (20th anniv.) modes, but like straight up the most.

Back