Road Case Recommendations for my Wizard MCII

plexipwrd

Hey all,
I posted this question in the Wizard sub forum but got no response....

I am looking for recommendations for a source for a road case for my 100W Wizard MCII head

Thanks

Only advice I have is to spend the bux on a good one. Most of mine are live-in cases built by different companies. If you have a company local to you,that's how I would go.

Seriously,with an amp like yours I would spend the big bux.

rottingcorpse":1u1qkben said:
Only advice I have is to spend the bux on a good one. Most of mine are live-in cases built by different companies. If you have a company local to you,that's how I would go.

Seriously,with an amp like yours I would spend the big bux.

I agree that the expense to protect this amp is well worth it. I currently transport it in the back seat of my truck to and from gigs....with me being the only one who handles it. I will probably still do the same with the head in a road case

rottingcorpse":2x2c43wm said:
I agree with the Kent cases advisement. My DAR FBM has a live-in from Kent.

I would love to get a live in case.

I am concerned about having adequate ventilation as the Wizard has venting on the top?

Markedman":3qpoxksk said:
What are the dimensions? I have a few really nice new heavy-duty cases I want to sell, cheap.

I'll measure when I get home tonight...maybe one of yours will work!

plexipwrd":hxgv374g said:
I will check out Kent Custom

The owner of Kent took off with a bunch of deposit money and skipped town. Police investigation ensued and Kent cases is now out of business.

plexipwrd":dcfw9lyg said:
rottingcorpse":dcfw9lyg said:
I agree with the Kent cases advisement. My DAR FBM has a live-in from Kent.

I would love to get a live in case.

I am concerned about having adequate ventilation as the Wizard has venting on the top?
Just take the back panel off, should be good then.

Back