KHDK

crankyrayhanky

ProAudioStar is blowing 4 models out at great prices

Not like I need another TS, but I had the Ghoul Jr. before and was always sad I flipped it. Just scored a Ghoul!
These are designed by Antonin at Salvation Audio (built in USA)- dude knows hi gain tone :thumbsup:

thanks for the heads up! ordered the goul screamer and no1 overdrive. looking forward to checking thrm out!

For fek's sake. I really don't need another OD, but the Ghoul is calling me!

I have been going between the Golden Pearl and the Ghoul Screamer lately with my BE100. Sounds awesome with the body switch up and compression 2. Try it out!

Mine arrived on Friday. Excellent OD. No brainer at $99. Super versatile, from SRV to extreme tightening capabilities. Thanks for heads up OP.

Crunchtime":1v17fdz4 said:
Mine arrived on Friday. Excellent OD. No brainer at $99. Super versatile, from SRV to extreme tightening capabilities. Thanks for heads up OP.
Cool :thumbsup:
Which one did you get?
My Ghoul shipping is delayed till Tuesday
Kind of tempted to try the others too

I should have pulled the trigger on the Ghoul. Was right there and then something came up at work. Then after reading some reviews of the retailer later, I hesitated. Sounds like the pedals are out / going out and at $99, well worth it. Dang it.

crankyrayhanky":3p1r0on9 said:
Crunchtime":3p1r0on9 said:
Which one did you get?

I got the Ghoul. It has actually , at least temporarily, knocked my Maxon OD808 off my board. Of course, I've said this before and the Maxon always reclaims it's spot. So, we'll see.

Crunchtime":zo84yjst said:
crankyrayhanky":zo84yjst said:
Crunchtime":zo84yjst said:
Which one did you get?

I got the Ghoul. It has actually , at least temporarily, knocked my Maxon OD808 off my board. Of course, I've said this before and the Maxon always reclaims it's spot. So, we'll see.

Just got my Ghoul. It sounds amazing.
Also had an 808x that is now in the closet (but always returns)

How are people setting these Ghoul toggles? I'm leaning towards comp1 and just the high on the downON position. Also like Body and Bass ON together for more saturation or Off together for a typical boost

Have not messed with it too much but so far for boosting, I am using compression 1 with lows up. Body and highs down.

Back