R.I.P. Steve_k

been a longtime poster, but rarely frequent the site.....

Bummed to see this. Very good guy!!!

MOJO to his family and friends! A toast as I type this!

Rock on Steve!

Rian

Ah, very sad to hear this. I always appreciated his no-nonsense approach in the classifieds: ask one question, maybe okay. Going to ask a bunch of BS? No amp for you!

engage757":15282bcq said:
He was one of the best guys I ever knew. Constantly down to have a Jack and Coke, and discuss life. Easily one of the best humans I have ever known. When I left Kiesel, he and I spoke for hours. he gave me so much knowledge and great advice. I will forever miss him. I just wish I could have been on an island with him the few times he asked me to join him. What a person. Total legend. I will never forget him helping me dial my first SLO in over Skype. Truly, a loss. For us all. The best of us we keep losing.

Let this be a reminder. Social media and everything like it? Not worth it. Love the people you have, play loud, drink heavy, and always rock out. Life is short friends, make it badass.

Raising a glass to a man that I truly loved and cared about, that was there for me when my dad died. Cheers Steve.

Great story man! Truly the passing of a legend!

Steve was a great guy. We shared a lot through the years. I’m a better person for having been friends with him.

I’ll never forget Steve or Jeremy. Two bros that left us too soon. :(

narad":22879ure said:
Ah, very sad to hear this. I always appreciated his no-nonsense approach in the classifieds: ask one question, maybe okay. Going to ask a bunch of BS? No amp for you!
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
So true...I could always tell when a guy who kept asking questions was close to the Steve K 'Gong' so to speak...if you guys remember the 'gong' show from way back..the hook would come out and it was over for that guy haha...
Remember the Hitler "I can't play Lay it Down on a Fucking Toaster!!" video he posted?? Classic...

oh man, such sad news. He really was a no nonsense due and I admired him for that. RIP Steve. We lost a piece of Rig Talk.

What kind of C-word disease was it?

He always had a bunch of awesome gear and wasn't afraid to chime in if people were curious about something he had. Never dealt with him personally but he seemed like a solid guy. RIP Steve!

Very sad to hear. I did a few deals with Steve and he was always a class act. RIP!

Loved Steve! I consider him a friend and have been blessed to have known him for the past 8 years. Thoughts, prayers, mojo and good vibes sent to his family.

That's very sad to hear. He was a great presence on the forum and from what I see in this thread, forged some good bonds over the years. Mentally kicking Cancer in the balls once again. Rest in Peace but maybe more so, Rest in Rock.

My condolences to Steve's family. Terribly saddenening. What awful fucking news. He gave me an amp (sent from Saudi) for Christmas one year when my tourmaster died and i was on reduced wages due to a back injury. Stand up guy, and we became friends on fb msgr after that. He always was willing to shoot the shit esp about gear and always extra kind to me.

I'll miss you real bad bro. This sucks. Fucking gutted.

But. Steve would prescribe weed and crown, and both I shall partake in heavily starting now

??

Back