For the VFE fans

stratjacket

Just received the following today on his newsletter email:

“VFE Pedal's final manufacturing run.
Peter will be assembling all remaining VFE inventory this summer, with a goal to finish all manufacturing by the end of July. After this sale is over, no pre-order options will be made available, and all inventory will be listed on our Reverb store as it is finished”

Last chance for Standout orders in I suppose?

Only pedals they have up are the dragon, pinball, and Klein bottle. Standout is done it appears.

Weird business stradgety. So is he bailing? Kinda confused why tbh.

I have tried none of them and likey never will own one. But I do plan on cloning one if I can find the schem.

swamptrashstompboxes":2y4sdijb said:

I have tried none of them and likey never will own one. But I do plan on cloning one if I can find the schem.
I thought he has an ill family member? So no time for pedals.

Racerxrated":314w2obg said:
swamptrashstompboxes":314w2obg said:

OK I didn't know that. Thoughts and prayers for him and his family. At least it's a good reason.

Racerxrated":1cq9igs1 said:
swamptrashstompboxes":1cq9igs1 said:

OK I didn't know that. Thoughts and prayers for him and his family. At least it's a good reason.

Inearthed":28ozdwyi said:
Only pedals they have up are the dragon, pinball, and Klein bottle. Standout is done it appears.

I want a Klein bottle, it hate spending $350-$399 on one. I own the Pinball, Standout and Dragon. I think the Pinball is underrated as well. I use it with high gain amps that I want to tighten up the sound for different things.

Back