Free Album + Equipment List Used

ghosty999

Decided to put up my first ablum on YouTube so folks can listen for free. It's 80s pop/rock but very keyboard driven.

A few rigs used on it including:

ADA MP-1 -> CAB IRs
JMP-1 -> CAB IRs
Gallien Kreuger 250ML -> SM57

The first track is actually played on guitar with the Roland G55 synth and pick up. Fed MIDI into the DAW

Other kit used:
Roland Super JV1080
Access Virus TI Snow
Presonus Studio 1824c
Shitty Alesis E-Kit feeding MIDI into the DAW for some drums and bongos
Fender Precision Special direct into Guitar Rig 5 for real Bass parts

Enjoy :rock:

I dig it. Great vox and great production. From your description I was expecting some keyboard solos, but was pleasantly surprised by the guitars. I just "liked" your fb page.

PeteLaramee":6brn22c4 said:
I dig it. Great vox and great production. From your description I was expecting some keyboard solos, but was pleasantly surprised by the guitars. I just "liked" your fb page.

That's rad dude, much appreciated! Sometimes the internet can be cool :rock:

ghosty999":37bkjygr said:
PeteLaramee":37bkjygr said:

That's rad dude, much appreciated! Sometimes the internet can be cool :rock:

THE REAL SHIT!
Not the current crap...

I also like it and the tune the gal sang on was really catchy. I would like to see you shift back to something a bit more guitar centric like your earlier stuff though. This stuff was bitchin; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL4tlAt-Pu4 . Made me think of an 80's teen star ripping around on a BMX with a leather jacket or something lol. That was awesome.

Back