LSL guitars

Haven't played one myself, but the one guy I've seen online that bought one on a Facebook group I'm on returned it due to fret issues and a couple other problems IIRC.

technomancer":21fj1yuf said:
Haven't played one myself, but the one guy I've seen online that bought one on a Facebook group I'm on returned it due to fret issues and a couple other problems IIRC.

Oh dang.

I’ve played a couple and thought they were pretty mediocre honestly. I tried them too long ago though to remember in detail

ihave27frets":3qmq5y72 said:
technomancer":3qmq5y72 said:

Oh dang.

Yeah it was a bummer, guy was really excited about getting it too.

braintheory":ofg56s0f said:
I’ve played a couple and thought they were pretty mediocre honestly. I tried them too long ago though to remember in detail

Do you remember if it was build quality, materials or just overall design that you didn't like?

My son in law has an LSL Tele, Ive played it several times, it plays really well and sounds great. He plays it as much as his Suhr, which means he loves it. He likes different pickups than I do, but he goes for totally different tones too. He's had no problems with it that I know of, its been pretty solid. He gigs with it every weekend for a few years now

I tried a few at the local shop. A Tele and a LP DC special with P90s. There wasn't anything there to justify the price to me. Nice guitars though.

ihave27frets":36d88eip said:
braintheory":36d88eip said:

Do you remember if it was build quality, materials or just overall design that you didn't like?
Just wasn’t overall inspiring to me. Sound wise and playability wise I rememeber it being just ok and less than what I’d expect given the price range. For what it’s worth though, I don’t get too impressed with a lot of guitars I’ve tried or owned including Suhrs, which I’ve all found to come off very sterile to me, so it’s all just my 2 cents

Back