Friedman JJ Jr Clip Inside

Dimebag11

Nothing fancy, just a quickly put together hard rock riff.

This is the JBE channel exactly how I have it tweaked for my Marshall 1060AV Cabinet, didn't change any of the eq settings at all.

Recording from the XLR out directly into my Steinberg UR824. Just the guitar plugged straight into the amp, no post-eq. 1 track left 1 track right. Simple.

Obviously I'll get a better tone than this once I start playing with the EQ a bit from where I have it for my in the room settings.

https://soundcloud.com/keith-labell-1/friedman-test

:rock:

Nice!!! Dude, I'm loving mine. I'm using it on my latest recording. My poor Axe-Fx II is starting to collect dust. LOL! I'm curious where you have your EQ at. I have bass dimed, mids at 9 o'clock, treble at 2 o'clock and presence at about 11 o'clock.

Diggin' the boosted clip too man! I'm using a Keeley D&M with mine for solos and when I want a tad more. I normally turn down the gain on the amp when I do that.

I’m using the Friedman Buxom Boost, slight treble boost on the EQ section and the boost knob is about 10:30 and Tight knob around 10:00

This sounds great. I know its a long shot but I really hope Dave does a Butterslax Jr. soon. That would be nice to see at winter NAMM(wishful thinking)

Back