DFW/North Texas AmpFest October 26th 2019 Venue Change!!

Anyone object to changing this to October 26th? I've had a few people with conflicts including myself

Wherever,whenever...if Brandon is bringing the fortin cali and wizard metal,I'll be there. Also wanna try the roccaforte scottosan modded. And rub my junk against junk yard dog.

Okay going to shift to the 26th and target 3-4 rooms and start working on a definitive list......of the gear, not the waiting list of people wanting to rub their junk on JYD...you've got dibs

Okay gents. Looking at 1-5 or 6ish on October 26th. I want to get a list of gear ironed out. I am going to call tomorrow to lock up some rooms. Looking at 3-4 rooms depending on size

Marshall JCM800 with Langner variation mod.
Peters FSM 100 watt single channel
Maybe a powered Kemper if there is enough interest in trying one.

rottingcorpse":1u9n1z65 said:
Marshall JCM800 with Langner variation mod.
Peters FSM 100 watt single channel
Maybe a powered Kemper if there is enough interest in trying one.
Looking forward to the Langner :rock:

Okay guys... having a rough time finding anything more that 2 rooms. The same place we went to for the first ampfest (UR) has 2 rooms available on the date (10/26 1p-6p). It would be the 700sqft room again as well as a 300sqft room. Does anyone object? I want to reserve this tomorrow. Let me know

Okay gents. Confirmed 2 rooms. 1 main congregation room and another overflow/alone time room for recording, multitasking, etc...

(1) 700 sqft 26x27
(1) 300 sqft 15x20

Universal Rehearsal Walnut Hill

October 26th 1:00pm - 6:00pm

Got an sm57 and mic stand.
My torpedo studio is mounted in my recording desk. So it’s a no go. Also, I’m sure y’all wanna get live mic.

LunatiBSW":18ygnqbc said:
Got an sm57 and mic stand.
My torpedo studio is mounted in my recording desk. So it’s a no go. Also, I’m sure y’all wanna get live mic.
I may pick up a zoom 4k q2n

No more gig, so I'm good for a bit that day. Looking forward to it. I'll just have my JJ100. Maybe a BFG Modded Egnater Seminar Head that's pretty cool.

Junk Yard Dog":3aipdbf8 said:
No more gig, so I'm good for a bit that day. Looking forward to it. I'll just have my JJ100. Maybe a BFG Modded Egnater Seminar Head that's pretty cool.
I should have some more updates this evening

Back