Looking for a reverb/delay/echo type pedal or rack unit

Econ

Looking for a pedal or rack unit that will give me a nice delay/reverb/echo type effect to add ambiance to me gain and clean channels. I really don’t use many effects and the idea would be that what ever I end up getting will be on all the time, so it needs to sound good with both clean and gain channels. Any recommendations will be much appreciated.

rickenbacker198":lru3tsq2 said:
If you have the cash, the eventide eclipse is a superb unit.

Since I’m only looking for one sound, this would be overkill.

EQD has a few pedals that combine reverb and delay and do it quite well. I can't remember the names though. Lol

Neunaber Immerse MKII by far. My EQD didn't stand up. The Immerse echo setting combines delay with the w3t algorithm plus you get all of the other ambient setting as well. Strymon capable tone simplified to where it's hard to get a bad sound. But get the MKII

You might have decided already, but this one seems to get a lot of praise as well. And the price tag isn't completely sick.

https://robertkeeley.com/Caverns

650ms Delay with Modulation

Spring and Shimmer Reverb

Trails or True Bypass

Keeley-Caverns-V2-Analogue-style-delay-.jpg

Chandler Stereo Echo. Sounds amazing with gain or clean, simple, set and forget. Mine's on all the time for ambience.

Pedal - NUX Atlantic. Cheap and fabulous
Rack - Scholz/Rockman Stereo Echo. Pricy. Limited. Sonically brilliant.

Used Lexicon MPX-1 is cheaper and sounds miles better for reverb and delay than most suggested gear in the thread IMHO. Except maybe for the Eventide Eclipse but I still prefer Lexicon verb style compared to any Eventide.

Jack Luminous":bm234w5q said:
Used Lexicon MPX-1 is cheaper and sounds miles better for reverb and delay than most suggested gear in the thread IMHO. Except maybe for the Eventide Eclipse but I still prefer Lexicon verb style compared to any Eventide.

I have an MPX1 and agree that it sounds great, but I prefer the Spacetime algorithm in the H9. Plus the H9 is much easier to dial in with the iPhone app.

I’ve also had the EQD Dispatch Master and Neunaber Reverberatory II discussed in this thread. For me the H9 won and I sold them off. I’m a big fan of the Neunaber Wet though for straight reverb

ke2":ajba4b9m said:
You might have decided already, but this one seems to get a lot of praise as well. And the price tag isn't completely sick.

https://robertkeeley.com/Caverns

650ms Delay with Modulation

Spring and Shimmer Reverb

Trails or True Bypass

Keeley-Caverns-V2-Analogue-style-delay-.jpg

I just bought that on Saturday! Amazing pedal! Three modes for each effect and a lot of great options. Great price as well!

Back