VFE standout new version, 35 total available. $175

overthemountain":390qt72f said:
Snagged one. Thinking about a Merman too.

I have the original Merman and I love it. One of the best things is that you can remove some of the compression and add in bottom end. Honestly, I use it most with the low and mid gain settings on my CCV. I was considering getting the new version too.

psychodave":3gxk746n said:
overthemountain":3gxk746n said:
Snagged one. Thinking about a Merman too.

I have the original Merman and I love it. One of the best things is that you can remove some of the compression and add in bottom end. Honestly, I use it most with the low and mid gain settings on my CCV. I was considering getting the new version too.

Thanks for that input, appreciated! Think I'll snag one. :rock:

I'm in on a Standout :rock:

This looks like a very cool project.

Big thumbs up to moltenmetalburn for posting this :thumbsup:

LET'S GET THIS FUNDED

https://www.facebook.com/vofe.design/

If you look on his new Facebook page he is making a limited offer to build anything he has parts for.

He is also redesigning the original line to be build in mass production by a outside company in 2021. What company is not mentioned.

Steve Henning is working with Peter Rutter to make a simpler version of the Standout to work with highgain amps. No LPF or HPF controls. Preset tone for modern metal.

psychodave":yvjgmwm5 said:
I was really considering another Merman, but it looks like they removed it?

I think this is the list of pedals he is building...
Currently available effects for this custom run are the Blues King low-gain overdrive, Fiery Red Horse fuzzstortion, Ice Scream mid boosting overdrive, Merman transparent overdrive, Tractor Beam analog phaser, Triumvirate multiband distortion, White Horse compressor, and Yodeler delay-verb.

If not if you contact Peter I'm pretty sure he will build you one.

Back