**BOLO** Stolen Mesa

MrDowntown

I peruse the Craigslist once and a while...ok, who'm i kidding, everyday i peruse the CL...

Anywho..i don't know the person that posted this...but i hate a friggin thief so much...thought i'd share here..

https://raleigh.craigslist.org/msg/d/yo ... 68047.html

For those that don't like to click links (i get it); this is what it says:

STOLEN/ $1000 REWARD Mesa Boogie Mark III Hardwood 3 piece "Stack" - $1000 (Reward)

STOLEN/ $1000 REWARD Mesa Boogie Mark III Hardwood 3 piece "Stack" Guitar Amplifier
Please report any sighting to Deputy Cody Held at the Volusia County Sheriffs Office and reference case # 19-13631On
Friday, June 21st, a USPS supervisor from the Ormond Beach branch of the USPS delivered 3 "Home Depot" boxes each measuring 18 x 18 x 24 inches and weighing approximately 50 pounds each and containing this 3-piece Mesa Amplifier to:
Lance Frohman2860
Ocean Shore Blvd # 405
Ormond Beach Florida
Mr. Frohman claims he never received the 3 packages and that they were stolen from his mailbox area. An investigation by the Volusia County Sheriff and Federal USPS Inspectors is ongoing.There is a $1000.00 REWARD for information leading to its recovery. Very rare Mesa Mark III hardwood Cabinet Stack. This guitar amplifier was shipped to and stolen from Ormond Beach Florida (near Daytona), so it may be in that local area. However, the ongoing investigation suggests it could possibly be in the Wake Forest, NC or Long Island, NY area - although it could be anywhere...SERIAL NUMBER 22888
$1000 REWARD

good luck. i'm still checking the online sites now and then for my stolen racktifier (SN 1150) from 10 years ago :gethim:

Thieves suck.

from the NY ad:

"the ongoing investigation suggests it could possibly be in the Wake Forest, NC or Long Island, NY area - although it could be anywhere...SERIAL NUMBER 22888"

Back