Monomyth 1987x RI Black Sun (jose mod)

Monomyth

Hey good peoples, I've finished a new amp and have made a short video for it, my good friend Mike M was giving me shade for not doing stock vs. modded comparisons so I've made one. My approach to the jose style mod is slightly different, instead of having multiple clipping thresholds I've been voicing the amps on one with switchable preamp and power amp voicings. Any feedback is always appreciated, I'm a new member to this forum and have been really enjoying it. Thanks

-Shea

Killer. That tone is almost spot on to my first Cameron; a modern modded 2203RI. Similar grind too. Very nice growl there.
:rock:

Sounds great! Seems like a very similar tone to the Cameron Atomica modded SLP I had with the diode clipping engaged. That was still hands down the best modded Marshall I’ve ever played

Monomyth":1yudoiyp said:
Hey good peoples, I've finished a new amp and have made a short video for it, my good friend Mike M was giving me shade for not doing stock vs. modded comparisons so I've made one. My approach to the jose style mod is slightly different, instead of having multiple clipping thresholds I've been voicing the amps on one with switchable preamp and power amp voicings. Any feedback is always appreciated, I'm a new member to this forum and have been really enjoying it. Thanks

-Shea

Sounds Great Shea!

David...♫

braintheory":30wr2gd3 said:
Sounds great! Seems like a very similar tone to the Cameron Atomica modded SLP I had with the diode clipping engaged. That was still hands down the best modded Marshall I’ve ever played

I would like to get that amp back too... wonder where it went??

Wow!!! I'm saving up just to buy one of these next year before this "Monomyth Guy" reach a Mike Fortin status and start doing mods only for artists.

David Jorgensen":1zwzh7ny said:
Wow!!! I'm saving up just to buy one of these next year before this "Monomyth Guy" reach a Mike Fortin status and start doing mods only for artists.

I thought the same thing.

Jesus Christ man that is a FIRE BREATHER!!!

Dude, that sounds unbelievable. For me personally, I would dial the bass back a bit but WOW that growl is incredible and the mod just gives it so much juice.

Edit: NVM I see the link.

ClintN667":224usi5x said:
David Jorgensen":224usi5x said:

I’m glad I got mine ;)

LP Freak":2n0ydzr3 said:
ClintN667":2n0ydzr3 said:
David Jorgensen":2n0ydzr3 said:

I’m glad I got mine ;)
Mine goes under the knife later this week.......
:rock:

Thanks for the kind words everybody, as soon as I get the tapers on this amp how I like them it will be posted in the classified section. :rock:

Back