Last minute deals at Sweetwater

maddnotez

Banned
Not sure if anyone cares but they are still having a lot of sales through the end of tonight.

Picked up a Peterson Strobo stomp for $30 off and a Wampler Equator for 15% off. Was thinking about ordering a boost as well, would be either a Friedman or TC Spark or something but can't really decide.

Anyway thought I would post to let people know in case they missed out on Black Friday, still some deals happening.

Sorry to be that guy but,
While SW has the Peterson on sale for $100, MF has it for $85 after 15% off code and you also get 8% rewards back.

megaboogie":3f2dbt0m said:
While SW has the Peterson on sale for $100, MF has it for $85 after 15% off code and you also get 8% rewards back.
Im not mad at you lol.

I paid $99 and no rewards. I cancelled my MF card tho so, ill keep the order. Good deal though from MF

maddnotez":1z5dc2h0 said:
megaboogie":1z5dc2h0 said:
Im not mad at you lol.

I paid $99 and no rewards. I cancelled my MF card tho so, ill keep the order. Good deal though from MF

The rewards I was talking about is a backstage pass membership, which is free for anyone to join and don't require a MF card.
I sound like a MF sales rep lol. Maybe SW will PM for you.

Back