BE100 Deluxe knob/ logo swap pics

RedPlated

I was never a fan of the Marshall knobs when this amp came out. I ordered a set of the original-type knobs from Amplified Parts. I like it much better. I had an older JJ 100 type logo as well. I sort of prefer it as well.

Stock:

JklNvCcl.jpg

OG Friedman type knobs:

QayBXuWl.jpg

JJ logo added:

fSzENXal.jpg

Junk Yard Dog":es6rrjlo said:
I love the DLX. You have quite a stable. Which is your fave to play these days?

For the most fun, has to be my XTC 100b. I hadn't played it in a while because the loop is so bad you can't use fx with it. But I just recently brought it back out and run it wdw through a TC G Major so that I can have fx and bypass the loop. It is a ton of fun to play through and sounds huge. I created an EVH detune style patch that sounds massive.

Looks good. I prefer the black knobs with the JJ logo. Now you need to redo the piping in black for a “stealth” look. :LOL: :LOL:

I don't have a problem with the Marshall style knobs, but that looks great! I may go this route too, I think I already have a JJ style logo somewhere.

Hopefully you changed the one on the impedance selector too, that was the first thing I did to mine. I don't know who thought using a barrel knob for that was a good idea, it's virtually impossible to see what it's set to without a flashlight. I switch between 8 and 16 ohm cabs and it was a pain in the ass until I changed it to a chicken head knob.

mhenson42":28xbk7o6 said:
Looks good. I prefer the black knobs with the JJ logo. Now you need to redo the piping in black for a “stealth” look. :LOL: :LOL:

So funny you mention that. I was thinking the same thing. I typically don’t care for piping on amps, especially white. To me, it sticks out too much and looks too vintage. I had removed the piping from my BE100 a while back. I think it looks better for sure.

O9Ohp7bl.jpg

marshall2553":pvwzus47 said:
I don't have a problem with the Marshall style knobs, but that looks great! I may go this route too, I think I already have a JJ style logo somewhere.

Hopefully you changed the one on the impedance selector too...

Yes! I ordered an extra knob for that one. I wanted them all to match, even on back.

Looks great. Looks meaner.

I did this to my BE. Now it's back to normal, might re install the whites. Not sure. I think it looks cool. Classy a bit....

20190331-130537.jpg

RedPlated":rgv2y3fp said:
mhenson42":rgv2y3fp said:

So funny you mention that. I was thinking the same thing. I typically don’t care for piping on amps, especially white. To me, it sticks out too much and looks too vintage. I had removed the piping from my BE100 a while back. I think it looks better for sure.

O9Ohp7bl.jpg

That looks great.

I actually love the black with white piping like on the Wizards, but black out looks awesome too. I don't like gold on anything. I hate the white tolex on my Fortin, but I'm fixing that.

Back