Some of Randy Rhoads' stolen gear found

311splawndude

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/ge ... ywood.html

Some of you have probably been following this but on Thanksgiving, some of Randy Rhoads' gear was stolen from the Musonia School of Music.

This place was set up by Randy's mom as a tribute.

Ozzy pitched in $25K for any info on its return.

One of the items was Randy's first guitar from 1963.

That guitar and some other stuff was found in a dumpster in North Hollywood.

I guess that means some is still missing.

WTF?.

Saw this too, wish their fuckin bodies were in that dumpster instead of his shit. So glad Delores, God rest her soul isn't around to see this happen.

exo-metal":mi3j04u7 said:
Saw this too, wish their fuckin bodies were in that dumpster instead of his shit. So glad Delores God rest her soul isn't around to see this happen.
Truth

Mr. Willy":1pdqqa8i said:
They stole it just to throw it away. Fantastic.

I think the fact they took stuff that wasn't Randy related was to make it look more like a random robbery.... but clearly this was done be someone who had been to the school previously

I doubt the White Marshall head will ever turn up

It is an unfortunate truth that most of the time when music gear is stolen, it is stolen by people who have absolutely no idea what it is worth or what it even is. Death to all gear thieves.

sytharnia1560":20vw5lec said:
Mr. Willy":20vw5lec said:

I think the fact they took stuff that wasn't Randy related was to make it look more like a random robbery.... but clearly this was done be someone who had been to the school previously

Sure seems that way. Off topic (or maybe not...), Randy's brother is pretty flaky.

Kelly":2oxz2807 said:
sytharnia1560":2oxz2807 said:
Mr. Willy":2oxz2807 said:

Sure seems that way. Off topic (or maybe not...), Randy's brother is pretty flaky.

pretty much all that is being talked about over at the ultimate rhoads website ... most of them flat out say it's an inside job :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Back