What Splitter to run three amps?

jonl

I have been running two heads with the lehle little dual, but now I have three heads.
I am leaning towards the Radial shotgun.

Does anyone use the Radial shotgun?

Three heads into one cab would need to have something that could hold the load if you don't want to see smoke.

Lesley makes a 1@3

Or add P-split after one side of your little dual.

Or get an Ampete 444 if you want to spend some $

PlayAndersons":1dgbp7du said:
Voodoo Labs amp switcher.

It's discontinued. I've used one and not having control over phase can cause issues.

They said a few years ago a updated version would be released.

stephen sawall":3eqvgsh7 said:
Wonder why they didn't have a on / off for each amp on the Radial Shotgun ?

I’m not sure but that function isn’t something I would use, if I don’t want to you one of the amps I’ll just shut it off.

I use this....I have 3 Heads running 3 cabs

vYfPqXr.jpg

stephen sawall":3g1xzzlb said:
PlayAndersons":3g1xzzlb said:

It's discontinued. I've used one and not having control over phase can cause issues.

Me too, I couldn't live with how different the tone was as opposed to plugged straight in.

JTyson":2lzhab35 said:
stephen sawall":2lzhab35 said:
PlayAndersons":2lzhab35 said:

Me too, I couldn't live with how different the tone was as opposed to plugged straight in.
I used rigs for decades running a few amps at a time. About ten years ago I went back to using one amp. I rarely run more than one amp.

The THD Bivalve (KT88) and Flexi (KT66) each with a 4x12 running together was the best combination I found. The dynamics and harmonics just unreal.

mhenson42":33naz19m said:
Lesley makes a 1@3

Looks like you meant to say the Lehle 1@3.
https://lehle.com/EN/Lehle-1at3-SGoS

Lehle makes great products for guitar signal processing. I have the Dual SGoS and the P-Split. I run three combo amps into the Lehle Dual SGoS and use the P-Split to run isolate the amp from the third output of the Dual SGoS.

Guitar George

Hamer95USA":1v3s5xdd said:
mhenson42":1v3s5xdd said:
Lesley makes a 1@3

Looks like you meant to say the Lehle 1@3.
https://lehle.com/EN/Lehle-1at3-SGoS

Lehle makes great products for guitar signal processing. I have the Dual SGoS and the P-Split. I run three combo amps into the Lehle Dual SGoS and use the P-Split to run isolate the amp from the third output of the Dual SGoS.

Guitar George

Ha. Yes. My phone must have auto-corrected and I didn’t notice.

Lehle products are the best IMHO. Absolute top-drawer quality and functionality. I've yet to have a failure with their splitters.

I have the radial shotgun. It's great, I'm running stereo into it and to two amps on each side out of it. Phase switching came in handy running the three channel switchers in my rig.

Back