Girls n' Gear

Wasn’t there a interview where vinny Vincent is living as a woman now?
Thought I remember watching something about him years back.

So I went on the hunt for some new pics for our thread and came across these CAD type images using rendering software.

I'd like to give the guy credit too so that would be: John Sims gallery a daz3d.com https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/galleries/119096/

Check it:

auTFcfi.jpg

ljKVEYy.jpg

vZz2eA5.jpg

4wwjHqG.jpg

jUuZlNV.jpg

Jyic430.jpg

90qaiOO.jpg

jQsKzPL.jpg

tTznaW5.jpg

3wpJrPb.jpg

Q14WCHD.jpg

Mailman1971":51ap01ym said:
Wasn’t there a interview where vinny Vincent is living as a woman now?
Thought I remember watching something about him years back.

Vinnie would find a way to even screw that up. As soon as everyone accepted him as a woman and said "good for him for being the person he wants to be" guaranteed he would show up somewhere with a full beard to relaunch himself as "Victor Vincent" or some crap.

That guy is such a disaster. He is like the friend that can't make up his mind what hobby he wants to do and keeps jumping jobs. I remember Gene Simmons talking about him in an interview and saying he is the guy that you hand the key to the kingdom and he finds a way to screw it up somehow.

Not to derail the thread, it was actually Mailman who asked me to post this but when are we going to a dudes and gear thread? :confused:

You know we were just curious how the many men of this forum looked like... :thumbsup:

No Homo. :scared:

Oh God...not that guy :LOL: :LOL:

*fixed for ya*
EXPcustom":3extq907 said:
Not to derail the thread, it was actually Mailman who asked me to post this but when are we going to a dudes and gear thread? :confused:

You know we were just bi curious how the manly men of this forum looked like... :thumbsup:

No Homo. :scared:

Feel free to start a thread :D

Back