6505 + Suhr Reactive Load clip

sotosprince":3nvngv65 said:
Been using both the suhr and the OH IRs with great results! Well done!

Thanks sotoprince! I usually dig your clips as well, but have been slacking a bit when it comes to commenting on them. Time for a sotoprince listening party!

:cheers:

Dick Butter Nuts":aj31d1zb said:
sotosprince":aj31d1zb said:

Thanks sotoprince! I usually dig your clips as well, but have been slacking a bit when it comes to commenting on them. Time for a sotoprince listening party!

Haha cheers man! Just subscribed to your channel! Lots of nice amp clips! What's ur input on the old peavey ultra plus?

sotosprince":nhv7xycu said:
Dick Butter Nuts":nhv7xycu said:
sotosprince":nhv7xycu said:

Haha cheers man! Just subscribed to your channel! Lots of nice amp clips! What's ur input on the old peavey ultra plus?

Thanks for subscribing. I really appreciate that!

I've never played an Ultra Plus, so can't comment on that one.

You captured some great tone there dude :thumbsup: Makes me want to load up some ownhammers again :rock:

gibson5413":1173lxbs said:
Sounds great to my ears!!!

Thank you sir!

errrrrl":1173lxbs said:
You captured some great tone there dude :thumbsup: Makes me want to load up some ownhammers again :rock:

Thanks man! Over the past month I've checked into some different freebie IRs that were highly praised, but I have yet to find anything that beats the original Heavy Hitters pack. Check out the Diezel v30 cabs. For example, V30 cab blends > Quick start > Diezel + Mesa 421. There are two 421s in there.

:thumbsup:

Bronco":27fbcg0u said:
Dick Butter Nuts":27fbcg0u said:
Super Strat w/Dimarzio Dominion & Floyd 1984 > 6505 + > Suhr RL > AMT Pangaea loaded with Ownhammer Heavy Hitter IRs. Drum track provided by fretless.

https://soundcloud.com/scrub-tillman/birthday
Gain is really nice on this. What was yours set at? I presume lower than it sounds -- whenever I record I find I'm using way too much gain.

It's the lead channel with all the knobs straight up except the post, which is at 2.5.

Thanks!

Back