Monomyth 1976 JMP 50w BLACK SUN

This amp was delivered to me last week and i have been too busy to post anything.
I am not exaggerating when i state this is the best amp i have ever played thru.....period!
The sound ,the feel,,how well it cleans up with the volume knob etc.
Shea was really easy to deal with SUPER PRO and FAST - The amp was packed perfectly and shipped quickly with a tracking number.
I can't believe how great this thing sounds!

I drove shea a lil crazy about the loop and in the end i opted out of adding the metroloop to keep the signal and tone stack as pure as possible.
In the near future i will get a suhr iso line out and use a wet dry rig for delay and reverb.

Honestly this tone is so good i don't think it needs much efx at all.

Anyway pardon the shite playing I was not warmed up and there was a space heater running in the background near my iPhone.

Also there is a lot of soloing and wank but i felt like there aren't a lot of single note lines floating around with these amps.

I did not adjust any switches during this clip - i just played with the guitar volume and pickups.

This amp is very versatile and has a lot of different tones in it with all of the switches and knobs that shea added and cleans up extremely well - so much that it can easily be used for jazz and funk since the cleans are that sweet, especially for a Marshall.
None the less this amp is VERY QUIET!

I am playing a 1990 ibanez rg 550 with an original Bill Lawrence L-500 in the bridge and a stock Ibanez pup in the neck
Cab is an 2x12 closed back avatar with a Celestion V30 and an Eminence Legend V12.
I will put scumbacks in this cab soon but you can get the idea that this amp is a fucking MONSTER
The clip was recorded straight into an iPhone 7

Massive respect to shea for designing the perfect mod and circuit.

When you started chugging at 1:23 I took notice. Haha. Sounds amazing. Great clarity and cleans up extremely well. :rock:

ErikT":1ydgu0nx said:
When you started chugging at 1:23 I took notice. Haha. Sounds amazing. Great clarity and cleans up extremely well. :rock:

It’s all about the Chuggability!! As Ola would ask: “Will it CHUG?!”

Back