Charvel brass 3 way toggle - where do I get one??

RedPlated

I cannot for the life of me find a simple 3 way switchcraft toggle switch in brass finish. Anyone know of a source? All I see are chrome, gold and nickel.

I just got one for a Charvel that was reliced brass and smaller like an older tip as opposed to the bigger ones that came on my USA Pro Mods.

Not too bad of a price and even though they are made to order it was pretty quick.

Look at https://www.fretsonthenet.com/Hardware_Electronics/switch tips.htm for the SWD-RB tip.

3009.png

Did you get the actual toggle switch (not the tip) in brass? I've already ordered a couple brass tips, just need the switch assembly.

GreatRedDragon":tizvr7im said:
Switchcraft 12016X. They're rarely stocked in guitar stores but you can get them at Mouser and other electronic part sellers.

Awesome, thanks. The one in my Charvel is not right angled like that, but the right angle should still work fine.

I wonder if this type is no longer made...?

es2mL7gl.jpg

RedPlated":pi8sgrat said:
GreatRedDragon":pi8sgrat said:
Switchcraft 12016X. They're rarely stocked in guitar stores but you can get them at Mouser and other electronic part sellers.

Awesome, thanks. The one in my Charvel is not right angled like that, but the right angle should still work fine.

I wonder if this type is no longer made...?

es2mL7gl.jpg

That I do not know. But in photos I have seen of vintage Charvel cavities right-angled switches were used.

Back