Saw the Gibson Toni Iommi SG monkey for 2020

ElectricVoodoo

So I inquired here at the Music Zoo.
Very limited run of 50 for left handed and 50 for right handed.
$20,000

I was thinking around 10k. I was off.

That is total B.S. LOL .... Ok collectors who can't play 4 chords will be jumping on this one :confused: :LOL: :LOL:

For 20K I will need the guitar along with Tony to jump on a plane and come by for the day have a few pints and hang... Like that's gonna happen :D

You guys are being ridiculous about the price and obviously didn't read the whole description. The guitar is $20,000 but that is not for just the guitar. There are other items included with the price:

- Thimbles for fingers to authentically play like Tony
- Several ashes from Bill Ward's "burned beard" event
- One brick from City of Birmingham
- Gold cross necklace

:D :D :D

romanianreaper":1qqrpqj7 said:
You guys are being ridiculous about the price and obviously didn't read the whole description. The guitar is $20,000 but that is not for just the guitar. There are other items included with the price:

- Gold cross necklace

Well shit.. I was gonna jump in and complain but after reading this I need to know how soon they can ship it!!!! :LOL: :LOL:

phil b":r2emwutg said:
romanianreaper":r2emwutg said:

- Gold cross necklace

Well shit.. I was gonna jump in and complain but after reading this I need to know how soon they can ship it!!!! :LOL: :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Thunkful":2g2qw53c said:
You could probably buy the Epiphone Toni Iommi model and it would sound and play better than that thing.

Well thats kind of a stretch. Not to knock the Epi TI SG, but..

Pricing is ridiculous.

You can custom order a Jaydee Old Boy, the exact guitar Tony has used for the last forty years, for $3000.

Not only that, but Tony's Gibson was just a modified 1964 SG Special with the major modification being the pickups, which can be bought from both Jaydee and John Birch. You can buy a real 1964 SG Special for a quarter of the cost of the Gibson, or if you don't want to modify a vintage model, this year Gibson is reintroducing the SG Special historic reissue for $3000.

Three options to get an Iommi SG, all of them a fraction of the cost of the Gibson. Insane.

GreatRedDragon":ykf3zcj3 said:
Pricing is ridiculous.

You can custom order a Jaydee Old Boy, the exact guitar Tony has used for the last forty years, for $3000.

Awesome!! I just went to the website and saw these. Man, I might get one of those down the road!!

I cannot understand this. $20K. I hope none of them sell and they end up on clearance for $19k. Then I would totally buy one ?

Back