Friedman Jake Lee Signature Amp

glpg80

Hate it will be limited production and considered more of a rarity collectors item - the thing sounds insanely good!

Anyone else digging it?

I have not seen the video yet. Need to hunt that down. Or someone can post it in here.

The red signed amps are limited. I'm sure they will do a non-limited version in black tolex once the first 50 are sold.

And yeah, the clips have sounded great.

technomancer":15csp2pn said:
The red signed amps are limited. I'm sure they will do a non-limited version in black tolex once the first 50 are sold.

Oh killer!! Totally missed this detail. That’s good news :rock:

glpg80":841ra0ky said:
technomancer":841ra0ky said:

Yeah the only way I see it not happening is if the the first 100 (50 US / 50 Europe) signed ones end up not selling.

technomancer":1qx7bay6 said:
glpg80":1qx7bay6 said:
technomancer":1qx7bay6 said:

Yeah the only way I see it not happening is if the the first 100 (50 US / 50 Europe) signed ones end up not selling.

I should probably make it clear they didn't officially announce a non-limited version, but Jake saying he would sign an unsigned amp if you got one and brought it to a show sort of made it obvious it's planned since all that was announced are the signed ones.

technomancer":3cp58oyf said:
glpg80":3cp58oyf said:

I should probably make it clear they didn't officially announce a non-limited version, but Jake saying he would sign an unsigned amp if you got one and brought it to a show sort of made it obvious it's planned since all that was announced are the signed ones.

I see what you’re saying. Hopefully Dave himself will chime in. I do agree in the logic such that it seems insinuated that production models would follow, I just hope Jake wasn’t talking about other, non Jake signature amplifiers from Dave.

SpiderWars":29zy9jlt said:
LP Freak":29zy9jlt said:
I’m sure Rockin Chippy will have one
:LOL: :LOL:
Does sound good tho.
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I will say this...that Jake amp is BY FAR the best sounding Friedman I've heard. Just amazing. That would be my choice out of any offering, straight up modded 800 tone.
Big thumbs up.
:rock:

technomancer":35lm5947 said:

it's going to be 50 world wide of the red signed ones. No more will be made in red or signed. They talked about doing a black version once the red ones sell ... there was also talk of maybe a pedal version (like the be pedal). But all that will come down to interest

Racerxrated":2g6j5a46 said:
SpiderWars":2g6j5a46 said:
LP Freak":2g6j5a46 said:
Does sound good tho.

I will say this...that Jake amp is BY FAR the best sounding Friedman I've heard. Just amazing. That would be my choice out of any offering, straight up modded 800 tone.
Big thumbs up.

it has a plexi channel as well

sytharnia1560":31m0uahw said:
technomancer":31m0uahw said:

it's going to be 50 world wide of the red signed ones. No more will be made in red or signed. They talked about doing a black version once the red ones sell ... there was also talk of maybe a pedal version (like the be pedal). But all that will come down to interest

Go listen to the Premier Guitar interview posted today. It's 50 US and 50 Europe. Dave said 50 total in the original live stream with Jake, but they were both lit :LOL: :LOL:

8:30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dhqf7TnpVmg

technomancer":36elllww said:
sytharnia1560":36elllww said:
technomancer":36elllww said:

Go listen to the Premier Guitar interview posted today. It's 50 US and 50 Europe. Dave said 50 total in the original live stream with Jake, but they were both lit :LOL: :LOL:

8:30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dhqf7TnpVmg

oh cool, I only saw the lit one so my bad :LOL: :LOL:

Racerxrated":334ze25y said:
SpiderWars":334ze25y said:
LP Freak":334ze25y said:
Does sound good tho.

Big thumbs up.

You and I have very similar taste in tone. I agree 100%. That’s the best sounding Friedman I’ve heard. Good lord.

Hard to judge based on a one clip, but this might be the first friedman that seems to sound more marshally to me at least which is good. Imo their other amps sound way too polished and modern for my taste.

Back