Workbenches

Exo-metal

So someone posted a pic of their axe on the bench and it looked so organized it inspired me to post. Let's see what you've been working on and where.

Here was mine tucked away of the side of the studio. Worked great with all my parts and junk conveniently located in the Ikea cabinet behind the chair.

2019studio-3.jpeg

I have one of those roll up neoprene things that I lay on a pool table. Keep all the tools and parts in a tackle box.

stratjacket":wvl5o522 said:
Here was mine tucked away of the side of the studio. Worked great with all my parts and junk conveniently located in the Ikea cabinet behind the chair.

2019studio-3.jpeg

Daaayumn that's a sweet setup

uFK3Uuqh.jpg

It's never completely organized, but it's usually a bit more organized than it is at the moment.

Not a work bench but a work folding table. This is the kit I got from v2. I have to finish the NFB section then wire the board in. I'm still a complete noob at building so I hope everything works as it should once I get everything together. John has been awesome answering my questions and his manual is light years better than the ones from Metro, Mojotone, or Ceriatone. Hoping to finish this week.

Attachments

• 20200119_224520.jpg
    20200119_224520.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 743
This is my workbench that I converted to more of a workstation...to be honest tho, I really only change guitar strings on it. Still, it works great for me.

Attachments

• IMG_2228.jpeg
    IMG_2228.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 550
ClintN667":z49vddt6 said:
He could make some money if he produced those for sale. That looks nice

Yep, I’ve tried to talk him into it several times but he’s more interested in building fancy canoes and paddle boards.

He built me an isolation box one that was big enough to fit a 4x12 in, mic it up and seal the box. Was awesome for a while until reactive loads and IR replaced it.

My workbench is like most, you can't even see it. Generally I work around the mess and don't clean up enough. I am working on changing that and did some cleaning last weekend, can actually see the bench, its amazing. I have to get to the point where the mess is slowing me down enough to start cleaning up stuff and then get back to the projects.

I set aside 2 hours every other week to clean my shop/studio. It sounds ridiculous, but I stick to it and generally have positive results. I get more done that way.

I clean after every project. Im hoping to finish my caldera this weekend then I think next is a kit from Armored Amplification or a Ceriatone Molecular/Gargoyle/Superlead/AH.

Back