Dunky’s N' Demos Winter NAMM 2020 video thread!

JerEvil

Hey all, got a lot of vid from NAMM so I will be posting them up as there are uploaded.

Fortin Evil Pumpkin:

Fortin Sigil Lunchbox Amp:

Omega Ampworks Obsidian and Granophyre:

The Granophyre was previously known as the Iridium.

Driftwood Darkest Nightmare:

First let me say, Marek of Driftwood is WAY cool. Really nice guy. Anyway, he wanted to show the IR Out capability so all audio came from the loaded Lasse Lammert IR's. He made 14 for Driftwood that come in the amp.

Torpedo Captor X:

Man, I have to admit... I didn't love the Mayones. Captor X is pretty damn rad though. The headphone experience was surprisingly awesome. I have never used phones with my Studio or CAB M b ut this sounded great while I was recording.

Dover Amplification DA-50 & DA-20:

These amps seem REALLY promising for sure. No word on pricing yet though.

SMP Custom Guitars:

I used one of Stu's guitars in my Dover amps vid and it was killer as were the rest of the guitars he had at the booth. He's also a big Star Wars nerd and generally pretty good dude.

Revv Generator 120:

So this was in less than ideal conditions BUT, I made it work. Was in the main hallway so camera space was limited. Saw this guy on top of a Torpedo Live. Picked a preset, dialed in each channel and let it rip! LOL!

KSR PA-50 Compact Power Amp:

Also, If you haven't subscribed yet, please do! Thanks!

Awesome Jer!
Best coverage of the fortin booth hands down, at least what I wanted to see so far.
That EP is the one for me, no doubt!

Good video man.

Any Diezel? There’s not a single Diezel video posted on the new gear. (there’s one but can’t hear it)

indespise":3hm97l4n said:
Cool, looking forward to seeing more! I've seen surprisingly little footage from NAMM so far.
I’ve got the new Driftwood Darkest Nightmare, a couple from Dover Amps, the New Captor X from Two Notes, I snuck in a play of all 4 channels of the Revv Generator 120 and a few others.

LunatiBSW":3hm97l4n said:
Awesome Jer!
Best coverage of the fortin booth hands down, at least what I wanted to see so far.
That EP is the one for me, no doubt!

Thanks man! Again I was on a tight time crunch. Thankfully my son was there to help!

stratjacket":3hm97l4n said:
Good video man.

Any Diezel? There’s not a single Diezel video posted on the new gear. (there’s one but can’t hear it)
Man I had the VH Mini but the audio got cocked up. Super pissed about that but it SLAYS!

psychodave":3hm97l4n said:
Good video. Didn’t like the first channel at all. The second channel sounded a lot better.
Second channel is excellent. I think both Foetins sound great personally. I think the Pumpkin is the most up my alley of his big amps.

LP Freak":3hm97l4n said:
Looks like anybody can get a signature guitar or amp these days
I hope so! A JerEvil sig would be awesome!

crankyrayhanky":3hm97l4n said:
cool vids!
Pumpkin sounds like I would love it
Man it was killer even at NAMM volumes.

Thunkful":3hm97l4n said:
That Sigil was a letdown imo.. Not really impressed with that.
Eh, can’t win em all!

SomedudeinTX":3hm97l4n said:
Been looking forward to your vids all weekend! Great work! Definitely gonna check that EvilPumpkin out.
Hey thanks! Trying to get these other guys up ASAP!

flcmcya":3tca798f said:
Thanks bud! I thought that Driftwood with the IR loading was killer!
Yeah just listening back to my recording and the DI out from is does NOT sound good... I know Lasse Lambert made the IR’s it’s loaded with. I’ll have to give it another listen but I may not make bother with that one.

The Omega Ampworks ones are solid though.

Jesus christ that Sigil. Definitely the best video I've seen. That amp is tempting AF. Would worry about band practice unmiked but I know 20w can get loud.

maddnotez":17ktud34 said:
Jesus christ that Sigil. Definitely the best video I've seen. That amp is tempting AF. Would worry about band practice unmiked but I know 20w can get loud.

I agree, it sounds great. Tight, saturated and clear

You’re doing great work Jer, really digging the vids. I will own an Evil Pumpkin this year, I’m happy to hear that May is the launch date

What is the $ for the sigil? Damn impressive, thanks jerevil!!! Great work as always. That drop C on that axe? Sounds awsome

ErikT":3ib0u5gt said:
Looking forward to the Dover and Omega clips especially. \m/
Omega clips just added! Dover is working.

maddnotez":3ib0u5gt said:
Yeah man I think it sounds killer as well. All these obviously sounded even better in person.

DeathbyButterslax":3ib0u5gt said:
maddnotez":3ib0u5gt said:

I agree, it sounds great. Tight, saturated and clear
Cheers man! Glad you dug the vid. We really don't have a lot of time for setup which is why I bring a 609. Kind of a set it and forget it amp.

DeathbyButterslax":3ib0u5gt said:
You’re doing great work Jer, really digging the vids. I will own an Evil Pumpkin this year, I’m happy to hear that May is the launch date
Thanks man! I really appreciate that.

Beandust":3ib0u5gt said:
What is the $ for the sigil? Damn impressive, thanks jerevil!!! Great work as always. That drop C on that axe? Sounds awsome
I BELIEVE $1249 on the Sigil.

Back