Friedman BE-100 Deluxe vs BE-OD | VIDEO

zzwish

Always been curious about this, so I grabbed a Friedman Amplification BE-OD to see how it stacks up against the real thing and into a few other amps. Definitely dig it! Bunch of different amp setups and then thoughts at the end. Let me know what you think!

I’m not a big pedal distortion fan most of the time but that sounded great. Also dug the Kvelertak riffs.

Thanks for sharing

I had the BE-OD Deluxe pedal and I tell you with the mid control, I ran it into my BE-50 and it was damn close. I realize it was running through the power section of the BE-50 but it was enough to convince me that it is a great pedal for that sound. I ran it through another amp with an EL-34 power section into a totally different cab and again got fantastic results.

I like your sound without the pedal best. But it’s nice as well.

You have a very good sound going on there! Is it into the Suhr load box?

Definitely like the BE100DLX overall BUT I think the pedal in the 800 Lo Input was cool too. The BE100 DLX just seemed way more present. Cool vid though man.

Inearthed":fdeqahnx said:
I’m not a big pedal distortion fan most of the time but that sounded great. Also dug the Kvelertak riffs.

Thanks for sharing
Thanks bud!

peterc52":2wtiml8j said:
I like your sound without the pedal best. But it’s nice as well.

You have a very good sound going on there! Is it into the Suhr load box?
Thanks! This is a blend of mainly a real SM57 on the Suhr 2x12 with Creamback H75's a little bit of the Suhr Reactive Load into a Neural DSP Archetype Nolly IR.

JerEvil":3izwssrz said:
Definitely like the BE100DLX overall BUT I think the pedal in the 800 Lo Input was cool too. The BE100 DLX just seemed way more present. Cool vid though man.
Hell yeah. Tough to beat the real thing!

Back