No EVH Stealth 50 demos yet??

napalmdeath

Talk about no buzz creation.. They release the new amp, but no demos? How Randall of them!

All joking aside, I have an interest! I'd like to at least hear some demos!

Yeah I was interested in this too, i want a smaller sized amp and I’ve found I can’t do anything less than 50 watts. I’ve tried the original 6L6 50 watt, but at the time just found it kind of harsh and bright and compressed. Never tried the EL34 one yet, but like the looks of this thing more. I can imagine it’s pretty similar to the original 6L6 with just more of everything.
Where’s the vids? Was EVH even at NAMM?

nigelpkay":1bew6918 said:
Yeah I was interested in this too, i want a smaller sized amp and I’ve found I can’t do anything less than 50 watts. I’ve tried the original 6L6 50 watt, but at the time just found it kind of harsh and bright and compressed. Never tried the EL34 one yet, but like the looks of this thing more. I can imagine it’s pretty similar to the original 6L6 with just more of everything.

if you find the original harsh, bright and compressed you will hate the Stealth

JMP2203":2kaxgxzy said:
nigelpkay":2kaxgxzy said:

if you find the original harsh, bright and compressed you will hate the Stealth
Have you heard it? Can you elaborate that?

not the 50w version actually but i guess its the same as the others in the series and i have played those, the original ones specially the blue channel its warmer and less compressed

Back