FORTIN's Evil Pumpkin – Made in China?

Wouldn’t be surprised if it is just to cover up all the China thing.

Or lets’t put it that way: how we know the boards aren’t presoldered delivery from China?

I'm not a Fortin fanboy in any way shape or form but come on lmfao Let's put it this way, how do you know the boards aren't being stuffed in the UK. You don't, there's no evidence one way or the other.

I mean, how do we know they're not being built by Oompa Loompas in a secret underground location lol

I'm not a Fortin fanboy in any way shape or form but come on lmfao Let's put it this way, how do you know the boards aren't being stuffed in the UK. You don't, there's no evidence one way or the other.

I mean, how do we know they're not being built by Oompa Loompas in a secret underground location lol
I mean, they could just show us, if they were stuffed in UK. And I bet he would, if he could. Because handmade in UK adds marketing points lol

I think they would have shown a guy in the UK stuffing the board if it was done there.

Ampeg has a line of USA amps where they admit that the boards are stuffed overseas and guys in the US just assemble it all.

I listened some to the demo video while driving. My first thought was that it did sorta have that Iced Earth type tone, but maybe I only thought of that because of all the backstory.

FA17TQl.jpg

Back