Dream Realized - Bogner Ecstasy 3534

I wanna grab one of these, kinda on the fence though. Some guys say it sounds BIG like a 50w , other say it doesn't really have balls like that. Im wondering if it could hold up in a band with two guitar players and a loud drummer ?

MistaGuitah":3qhu1hv8 said:
Speeddemon":3qhu1hv8 said:
If you want to read a thorough review, PM and I'll send you the link.
Why not share the info/review with the whole forum, as the other good people do...you know share/learn...?
:thumbsdown:

No thanks. I wouldn't look forward to the opprobrium of posting opinions about gear. If someone wants my thoughts on a piece of gear, they can ask me and I'll provide freely.
300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

You must have sore toes, either from them being stepped on and not able to handle it (e.g. fear of 'opprobrium' :LOL: :LOL: ), or from tripping over all those thesauruses scattered around in your dwelling. :confused:

Anyone get a 3534 yet? What are your thoughts so far? Anyone compare it to a 101B directly yet?
Yet, there you are...looking for opinions about gear...in the very first post of this thread.
My god, what a joke you are. :LOL: :LOL:

You want a secret handshake too before you 'release your review per PM'?!

@napalmdeath, fo sho. :thumbsup:

-Pedantic style? Check.
-Insinuated moral superiority ("all you neanderthals are beneath me and prone to criticism, hence my abstinence of dissemination of requested erudition vis-a-vis the Bogner electric-stringed-amplification-device." )? Check.
-Sesquipedalian? Check.

I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't even *have* the amp.
But please, oh Trollius Maximus, enlighten us with further abstruse repudiation.

:emofag: :emofag:

Speeddemon":26cga1ze said:
MistaGuitah":26cga1ze said:
Speeddemon":26cga1ze said:
Why not share the info/review with the whole forum, as the other good people do...you know share/learn...?

No thanks. I wouldn't look forward to the opprobrium of posting opinions about gear. If someone wants my thoughts on a piece of gear, they can ask me and I'll provide freely.

You must have sore toes, either from them being stepped on and not able to handle it (e.g. fear of 'opprobrium' :LOL: :LOL: ), or from tripping over all those thesauruses scattered around in your dwelling. :confused:

Anyone get a 3534 yet? What are your thoughts so far? Anyone compare it to a 101B directly yet?
Yet, there you are...looking for opinions about gear...in the very first post of this thread.

-Pedantic style? Check.
-Insinuated moral superiority ("all you neanderthals are beneath me and prone to criticism, hence my abstinence of dissemination of requested erudition vis-a-vis the Bogner electric-stringed-amplification-device." )? Check.
-Sesquipedalian? Check.

But please, oh Trollius Maximus, enlighten us with further abstruse repudiation.

I think you just demonstrated why he's not willing to post that review on this forum..

Thunkful":3ui5fd6x said:
I think you just demonstrated why he's not willing to post that review on this forum..
There's a history to this guy. Look it up. Maybe you understand why I responded in that fashion then.
Not to mention the pure hypocrisy of starting a thread asking about opinions, and then, when allegedly owning said amp, not providing an indepth opinion/review.

You know, I went out of my way to find out how to upload videos of amp and recorded 3 videos myself for this forum (see Engl Savage 60 thrash thread) yesterday, you know, so other people that are interested about that amp can be helped, so yeah, if someone wants to be a participating member of a gear-discussion forum, but withholding information (unless you do a pretty please privately) him/herself, that's pretty lame, no?

Some folks were asking me to do some videos on the Mark V:25; I'll shoot those and you know why? because I'm here to learn and share.
#karma.

Thunkful":tzw3mryq said:
Speeddemon":tzw3mryq said:
MistaGuitah":tzw3mryq said:
Speeddemon":tzw3mryq said:

-Pedantic style? Check.
-Sesquipedalian? Check.

Bingo

MistaGuitah":16nct3qg said:
Thunkful":16nct3qg said:
Speeddemon":16nct3qg said:
Speeddemon":16nct3qg said:

-Pedantic style? Check.
-Sesquipedalian? Check.

Bingo
You need to stop caring what other people think. Life gets much easier.

MistaGuitah":3spexj1v said:
There has been a lot of maliciousness on this forum lately and that's why i'm not really fond of posting anything about my stuff either. I can discuss other topics here etc. but yeah, not about my stuff.

Thunkful":1px5nhar said:
MistaGuitah":1px5nhar said:
There has been a lot of maliciousness on this forum lately and that's why i'm not really fond of posting anything about my stuff either. I can discuss other topics here etc. but yeah, not about my stuff.
Which is all good...but if one starts a topic asking for opinions, then gets the subject of interest him/herself far ahead of others (apparent delivery mid april) and suddenly comes up with some bogus reason why not to share *their* view on said subject, whilst throwing around words like 'opprobrium' on a forum like this and then NOT expect some form of reaction, you're...I dunno... dense?

Dear Thunkful,
There will always be naysayers; I've accepted that when I started posting my clips too. People that think they're better and critisize every aspect of your playing, your recording skills or lack thereof...As they say, "the best helmsmen are ashore" so don't let that hold you back.
But I'll spare no second to hold up a mirror to a hypocrite if I see one and call bullshit when I see it too. :thumbsup:
Carry on.

Speeddemon":2fy7i4xz said:
Thunkful":2fy7i4xz said:
MistaGuitah":2fy7i4xz said:
Which is all good...but if one starts a topic asking for opinions, then gets the subject of interest him/herself far ahead of others (apparent delivery mid april) and suddenly comes up with some bogus reason why not to share *their* view on said subject, whilst throwing around words like 'opprobrium' on a forum like this and then NOT expect some form of reaction, you're...I dunno... dense?

Dear Thunkful,
There will always be naysayers; I've accepted that when I started posting my clips too. People that think they're better and critisize every aspect of your playing, your recording skills or lack thereof...As they say, "the best helmsmen are ashore" so don't let that hold you back.
But I'll spare no second to hold up a mirror to a hypocrite if I see one and call bullshit when I see it too. :thumbsup:
Carry on.

I've let you run your mouth this whole time and you've done an incredible job of making yourself look bad. What's ironic is how evident your lack of self-awareness is when you're insulting and criticizing others, especially when it comes to your deeply flawed attempts at pointing out hypocrisy and denseness. What makes your behavior even more disturbing is that even when someone points out your viciousness in earnest, you just continue on and on in the same virulent manner. Everything you've said in this thread is void of goodwill or kindness. However, I'm speaking contrary to you, which is with good intention, and will offer you some edification if you have ears to hear. Before you go throwing around false accusations and calling people hypocrites, evaluate yourself according to some true standards.

1. Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
2. Out of the same mouth proceed blessing and cursing.
3. It is what comes out of the mouth that defiles a person.
4. You will give an account for every careless word you speak.
5. The fears of the wicked will come upon them, but the righteous will be blessed.

If you are blameless in all of these things, then you have spoken well and are welcome to carry on. If you are not blameless, then you would do well to reflect deeply on it and apologize. If you wish to carry on in the same manner, then I'll shake the dust off my sandals and move on.

MistaGuitah":254v1v9r said:
Speeddemon":254v1v9r said:
Thunkful":254v1v9r said:

Dear Thunkful,
Carry on.

I've let you run your mouth this whole time and you've done an incredible job of making yourself look bad. What's ironic is how evident your lack of self-awareness is when you're insulting and criticizing others, especially when it comes to your deeply flawed attempts at pointing out hypocrisy and denseness. What makes your behavior even more disturbing is that even when someone points out your viciousness in earnest, you just continue on and on in the same virulent manner. Everything you've said in this thread is void of goodwill or kindness. However, I'm speaking contrary to you, which is with good intention, and will offer you some edification if you have ears to hear. Before you go throwing around false accusations and calling people hypocrites, evaluate yourself according to some true standards.

1. Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
2. Out of the same mouth proceed blessing and cursing.
3. It is what comes out of the mouth that defiles a person.
4. You will give an account for every careless word you speak.
5. The fears of the wicked will come upon them, but the righteous will be blessed.

If you are blameless in all of these things, then you have spoken well and are welcome to carry on. If you are not blameless, then you would do well to reflect deeply on it and apologize. If you wish to carry on in the same manner, then I'll shake the dust off my sandals and move on.
Just wow. Moral superiority and pedantic style again much? :confused:

Please do enlighten me where I was erroneous in my way to call you a hypocrite? Did you not start this thread asking for opinions, and then when YOUR opinion was asked on the same matter, suddenly no one was home, for 'fear of criticism'?

Also,
"Everything you've said in this thread is void of goodwill or kindness."

Yeah, even this?: "Why not share the info/review with the whole forum, as the other good people do...you know share/learn...?"
If a basic, even expected (in a thread like this) neutral question reaches you 'devoid of goodwill or kindess', you may want to see a shrink for that.
Had you provided the information that MULTIPLE people were asking for, this shitshow would not be.

Also, I was actually trying to clarify to Thunkful my 'virulent' way, without continuing at all. That part about holding up mirrors was NOT directed at him. it was at you.

So first, throwing around big words and now you take the sort of religious 'high road'?
Dude, don't take yourself so goddamn seriously and be a man and maybe you might wanna enjoy MY threads where I actually posted clips of the stuff I own, without any fear of 'opprobrium', because I'm here to learn AND SHARE, instead of hiding behind lame excuses.

L8r dawg.

Why buy an amp and then ask for opinions ? Normally its the other way around.

Perhaps you are looking for approval on this forum. Some sort of justification for your purchase? Not giving your review makes you look even more insecure.

The reactions are hilarious though.

BTW, I wonder how it sounds , still have not found a good clip yet.

Sorry, I meant an in the room kinda vid. Like speeddemon did. This is more like a produced one. But thx anyway!

cyndicate":vwkx11qb said:
Thought this was a pretty cool clip of the 3534.

Self isolation taken to a new level
MistaGuitah is at home with his new amp, keeping it and his opinions to himself
Ironically, the dictionary was no help in coming up with a username
In a further twist of irony, his unwillingness to share his thoughts after starting the thread brought much obloquy (your turn)

Posting on RigTalk and being unwilling to talk about your rig is like going to a pub full of women to sit and look at the wallpaper
Arguing the toss is like going to a pub full of women to lick the wallpaper

"I am gonna brag about buying a new amp on a public guitar forum but no, I won't publically share my opinions about it"

Talk about some goofball shit, LOL.

sutepaj":nchtafck said:
"I am gonna brag about buying a new amp on a public guitar forum but no, I won't pub lically share my opinions about it"

Talk about some goofball shit, LOL.
Look up a few of his threads, it's bait 'n hide almost everytime. :gay:

LPMojoGL":1j3i4g2o said:
Sounds good. Thanks for sharing this.
I've been offered a 3534 in trade for my Helios 50.
Considering it.

I would would prob do that trade. My Wizard MC25 sent the Helios down the road....I got the 3534 because it’s really different than the Wizard. You’ve got a Wizard. Value wise it’s prob close to on par given used Helios 50 prices. The Wizard and 3534 compliment each other whereas for me it was Helios vs MC25 if that makes sense?

:rock: :rock: :rock:

Back