Inside Jimmy Page's Marshall

Seriously dude youre just questioning these things I say because you weren't there. Im not just saying something that I don't know for truth. All there was at that time were guitar magazines and the ass end of mtv. Here`s one for ya Mick Jagger solo early 90`s, his guitar player Joe Satriani and his trusty 5150 lol Question that :LOL: :LOL:

panhead":2t7v9atl said:
Seriously dude youre just questioning these things I say because you weren't there. Im not just saying something that I don't know for truth. All there was at that time were guitar magazines and the ass end of mtv. Here`s one for ya Mick Jagger solo early 90`s, his guitar player Joe Satriani and his trusty 5150 lol Question that :LOL: :LOL:
I’m questioning your comment that you freely posted on this forum. It’s not ill willed and I’m not posting anything in an angry tone or fashion.

I wasn’t there? What does that mean? I was born in 64. I was there....still here too. You seem to think your knowledge of all things amps and guitars/guitarists is unsurpassed? I’m just passing time....have a stellar day oh mighty one.

Back